Kristen Stewart

For Cheating on Rob

7/25/2012 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0725_tmz_kristen_stewart_robert_pattinson

update_bar
11:04 AM PT --
Philandering director Rupert Sanders has also released a statement ... saying, "I am utterly distraught about the pain I have caused my family."

Wife-betrayer Sanders adds, "My beautiful wife and heavenly children are all I have in this world. I love them with all my heart. I am praying that we can get through this together."

0314_divider_graphic

Kristen Stewart
just issued a shockingly desperate plea for forgiveness ... after cheating on Rob Pattinson with the 41-year-old married director of "Snow White and the Huntsman."

Kristen publicly confessed to the affair moments ago, saying, "I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected."

She added, "This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry."

News broke yesterday about the tryst between Kristen and director Rupert Sanders after photographs surfaced of the two getting extremely close recently.

Sanders has two children with his wife. So far, no word from Rob.

0726_rob_footer

Flying Blind

They have Kristen topless from her movie on Egotastic website. There's nothing there .........

Me

"And I'm so, so, so sorry, Mrs. Sanders, for sleeping with your husband and the father of your children."

Oh wait, I didn't hear those specific words. Guess she was too busy keeping her hands clasped around Pattinson's ankle while he dragged her across the ground.

Stupid ho.

BouncersSuck

The Rob & Kristen affair is contrived for your entertainment pleasure, and to keep them firmly where they are: in your consciousness...

It must really amuse these celebrities/media companies the way the common public, in their fervor to rush to judgement and indulge their jealousy, totally disregard the pursuit of what is true.

Kristen had nothing to lose, doesn't really love Rob, and is way smarter about the ways of the world than you are. Because she is surrounded by predators. So she f***ed her boss...in more ways than 1. Oh Rupert... LOL

Big Poppa

spokenword

She isn't even pretty.

Dani

Bitch please! stop making public statement and apologize to the WIFE, and Rob.. thank God for getting rid of that SLUT!!!!!!

notsofrownieface

She does need to apologize to his wife, it takes two to tango, she must have known about the wife and kids.

Mike

Just saw the pics the photog got of them in the car parking and making out. Looks like he is going down on her in the car.

Pookie

I hope these two losers learned a lesson from this. Kristin is young so we can understand her not knowing better, but this 41 year old knows what's going around. Is this homely 20 year old girl worth destroying a marriage and family over?

Rupert needs to take a page from Paul Newman. When asked the secret to his 50 year marriage, he replied "Why should I go out for hamburger when I have steak at home"?

JMH23

Maybe he should have thought about it before hooking up with the worst actress in Hollywood. His and Kristen's statements are so comical.

Jomer

Wait a second ... hold up. Kristen Stewart isn't gay? Or if she actually IS gay ... I sure hope the wife of the dumbass director is in on it for a payday or something. Because, yikes!

wow ew

Was hoping this would be fake. Usually celebs deny deny deny! Shocked she admitted that it's true. Just another hollywood slut sleeping her way to the top. I always thought she'd have better judgement than that. Apparently not.

TheTruth

Typical hollywood drama. The premier of the next installment should be quite interesting.

jim2jamm

She knew she was going to get in the sack with Rupert and now she wants to say she is sorry? I hope that Rob isn't stupid enough to continue being with that whore! lol.

tucker

Day late and a dollar short. If either of them REALLY loved their significant others, they wouldn't have cheated. They clearly put their own wants and needs first.

JD

WOW! Another celebrity couple split. Who wou'dve thought this could possibly happen?! At least they weren't married.