Kristen Stewart

For Cheating on Rob

7/25/2012 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0725_tmz_kristen_stewart_robert_pattinson

update_bar
11:04 AM PT --
Philandering director Rupert Sanders has also released a statement ... saying, "I am utterly distraught about the pain I have caused my family."

Wife-betrayer Sanders adds, "My beautiful wife and heavenly children are all I have in this world. I love them with all my heart. I am praying that we can get through this together."

0314_divider_graphic

Kristen Stewart
just issued a shockingly desperate plea for forgiveness ... after cheating on Rob Pattinson with the 41-year-old married director of "Snow White and the Huntsman."

Kristen publicly confessed to the affair moments ago, saying, "I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected."

She added, "This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry."

News broke yesterday about the tryst between Kristen and director Rupert Sanders after photographs surfaced of the two getting extremely close recently.

Sanders has two children with his wife. So far, no word from Rob.

0726_rob_footer

Kitten

Too bad she didn't love him enough to not be a cheating whore....

Kari

WHY DON'T PEOPLE FEEL BADLY UNTIL THEY ARE CAUGHT?

IceGypsy

"momentary indiscretion"? That's like saying that's okay it's just a little white lie. A lie is a lie and cheating is cheating. Saying it was just a little thing doesn't excuse what you did.

adelle

What a phony she's turned into. She has a seriously big ego these days from what I can see. No longer is she the 'girl next door' type...her head has grown really big these days...as well as some of her other body parts...lol ;-) Can't she be OH SO EDGY AND COOOL some other way, other than f*cking her 41 yr old director with kids? lol... her new rack, new attitude, and now home wreckin? She used to seem so desperate and starving to be different and edgy but what's so edgy about getting implants like every other bimbo in hollywood..? Or is this just a way she can seem more desirable and get her ass onto a casting couch more often? How many people has she slept with to get roles?? LOL...I just think this is funny.

Who Knew

Just don't get the whole Kristen attraction. She always looks a little smelly and in need of a bath. What's with the old converse all stars she wears all the time, even when she goes on interview shows, that shows no respect for others as wells.

vagirljem

I'm curious about the rumors that she confirmed the cheating allegations via her twitter page when most sources say she still doesn't have twitter. I think her and Rob were the main Twilight stars that didn't have twitter still.

angel

Everyone always says this girl is gorgeous, stunning, etc. She's always looked like homely trash in makeup to me. This proves it. BAM!

adelle

Kristen Stewart is about as edgy and cool as avril lavigne, and as "real" and unfake as micheal jackson's nose. Her new boob job also makes her reek of insecurity and desperation so it's no wonder she went seeking for love and attention, and she didn't care who it came from. She would probably take love and attention from a random bum off the street.

Throwback kid

Who cares! this pasty looking skank with the stick legs is the most overrated girl in Hollywood! If she wants to cheat on her boyfriend and have sex with a man old enough to be her father so be it. In a couple of years no one will remember her. If I passed her on the street you would have to tell me she was a movie star, I would think she is just some girl who works in a mall. I'm sure Robert won't have a problem finding a new girl

seamus

Can't act, Can't stay faithful. She is the most over rated actress ever. Don't know why everyone is always fawning all over her.

Jazzy2004

So sad...I feel bad for Rupert's wife for having a dick as a husband...Kristen is going back to the old days when the actresses would sleep there way to the top..sadness

Who Knew

Snow White and the Huntsman 2 should have an interesting set dynamic.

Spencer

Wait their "fake" relationship that was made up to promote the crappy Twilight movies finally came out as a sham because Kristen Stewart was cheating on her "fake" boyfriend Robert Pattinson. #Pigsmustbeflying #Hellmusthavefrozeover. #Didjesus justmakeanotherresurrection?

NYJ

Interesting that the article mentions "Philandering director Rupert Sanders," but assigns no verb to Stewart...lemme help y'all out:

"Home-wrecking whore Kristen Stewart just issued a shockingly desperate plea for forgiveness..."

Ahhh...equality!

CrisDizzle

Apparently, Kristen Stewart was on Team 'Homewrecker' not on Team Edward after all!