Lindsay Lohan

Another Day ... Another

FENDER BENDER!

7/25/2012 5:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

072512_lohan_accident_launch

Call Guinness ... Lindsay Lohan was just involved in her 5,412th car accident -- but luckily, this one didn't require tow trucks or ambulances.

Here's the blow-by-blow: accident-prone Lindsay chose to get behind the wheel of her black Porsche Panamera after a shopping trip in Bev Hills this afternoon.

0725_lindsay_lohan_x17_stacked
A short while later, while cruising down Sunset Boulevard, Lindsay tapped the back of a silver Mustang ... that wasn't moving.

A woman in the Mustang says, "We were sitting at a light and somebody hit us."

The woman says a male passenger in Lindsay's car apologized and left his phone number ... before telling her they had to keep going because paparazzi were following them.

The Mustang's damage appears to be extremely minor and cosmetic. It's unknown if Lindsay's car suffered any bumps or dings.

0725_mustang_lindsay_lohan_x17
Considering her track record, any LiLo accident you can walk away from ...

lynn

She's just a ****ty driver! Isn't that the perfect reason to revoke a license?! She clearly just CAN'T get the hang of driving. If I were a celebrity I'd have someone drive me around all the time anyway, she's not very good at being wealthy, either.

ilovegossip

Interesting that yesterday they photographed her drinking again, and today she got in an accident.

itsnoise

Let Lilo run her ass into the back of me. I'll be like "MY KNECK, MY BACK, my NECK AND MY BACK!!!" Friday quote

Jay W.

Yeah.... Revoke is the word that comes to mind.

DaveT

Lindsay looks good in that outfit.

Nix

Why is this idiot still driving?

Donna

What would TMZ do without their fix of LiHo? She's over, folks. Too bad you never got the memo. BUT ... I do enjoy peoples' comments about the no talent s k a n k on here!

Vorlon

Let's just file this one with the rest of his lies:

AGENT ORANGE
0 6
I know the film is going to look great, I watched the monitors on the set.

Agent Munchie’s Litany of Lies:

I only met Lindsay once smoking outside the set of Ugly Betty
I took pictures of Lindsay (but strangely can't produce a single one OTHER than the one that I CLAIM she used without permission for an album.
Oh wait after a year of claiming no permission I decided I DID give permission.

Actually Munchie your initial claim was she didn't give you any CREDIT and being the professional you sued for unauthorized use of your IP.
Oh, you didn't? Shocking.
I have 500 Facebookl Friends (but no REAL ones so I had to go to TMZ to brag to strangers that I bought a surfboard.
I've worked in films for 20 years.
I have a 137 IQ.
I was Dicking Liz but can’t say what scene I was in- it’s a secret.. I'll decide what scene to tell you I was in after I actually see the movie.
Milo sent thugs to trash my place.
I’m the father of Beresford-Redman’s kids
I can’t tell anyone what movies I’ve worked on because I might be stalked. I am so important that perfect strangers will follow me around the way I follow the Lohans.
I only met Lindsay once smoking outside the set of Ugly Betty
I'm Lindsay's friend.
I didn't say that.
I misspoke.
I only met Lindsay once smoking outside the set of Ugly Betty
I worked with Lindsay 5 times.
I only met Lindsay once smoking outside the set of Ugly Betty
I took pictures of Lindsay (but strangely can't produce a single one OTHER than the one that I CLAIM that she used without permission for an album.
Oh wait after a year of claiming no permission I decided I DID give permission.
I'm friends with Tom Cruise.
I'm friends with Brad Pitt.
I'm an extra.
I was a stand-in for Neal McDonough on I know who screwed me
I'm a stuntman.
I was a profiler.
I live in Venice.
I DON'T live in Venice.
RW claims I'm a drunk.
I don't misrepresent myself.
I dated Laker Girls. (Note hookers in cheerleader costumes AREN'T Laker Girls.
I was in Forrest Gump playing an assistant coach but my name doesn’t appear in the credits.
AGENT STUPID
Vorbaby, you misquote and lie like a rug, hmmmmm, where do I start? Ugly Sweaty, I know Who My Dad Is, maybe total X Friday, maybe when I met Lindsay in a chat room in 03 and she came to my LA parks and rec game in pac pal...Is that a good place to start?????

AGENT STUPID
I consider Lindsay to be a friend, but as far as I know it is possible that she doesn't know who I am. The last few films she hasn't spoken with me but may have requested me.
AGENT STUPID
I said one of Monica's kids Alex...(is my kid)

AGENT STUPID
I was very active actually in telling her sister where the body might be found because they were having difficulty finding her

Vorlon

and while I'm playing Whack-A-Liar, I wasn't here to refute AGent Fullofzhit with his Hellp mask on's BS:

This is the ACTUAL headline and story from the Vancouver province- note the source citation- something drunken Agent Hopeless can't seem to manage 'cause it gets in the way of his creative editing (aka LIES)

Lifetime launching in Canada with new 'Project Runway,' Lindsay Lohan movie

TORONTO - The home of "Project Runway" and Jennifer Love Hewitt tear-jerkers begins broadcasting in Canada next month.

Shaw Media says it will add the female-skewing Lifetime to its specialty stable on Aug. 27, when the U.S. brand will take over Shaw's similar-themed channel Showcase Diva.

Lifetime's schedule will include the competition series "Dance Moms," Hewitt's single mother drama "The Client List," season 4 of the legal drama "Drop Dead Diva," and the 10th season of "Project Runway."

Also on deck is the docu-series "The Houston Family Chronicles" — about the lives of the late Whitney Houston's family, including daughter Bobbi Kristina and mother Cissy Houston.

Movies on the way include the Lindsay Lohan and Grant Bowler biopic "Liz & Dick," the June Carter Cash tale "Ring of Fire" starring Jewel, a rebooted "Steel Magnolias" with Queen Latifah, and a contemporary "Blue Lagoon: The Awakening" with Denise Richards.

Shaw Media says Lifetime will launch with a three-month free preview in nearly 10 million homes across the country.

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

"they had to keep going because paparazzi were following them."

Code words for "We have to leave before the cops get here and check my sobriety"

Vorlon

Addendum:

They used a pic of Jennifer Love Hewitt i(NOT Agent Hopelesses unattainable wet dream)n the article- and Shaw Cable isn't charging anyone to see this travesty

who-me

I heard Lohan is now eating ass for a dollar. Is this true? How much is a dollar to these turds?

Yup

Geezus... the rental company rented her ANOTHER porsche panamera? After she lied to reporters, bystaders and the police about being the driver of the last one she totalled? That... is one stupid fame addled rental company. She'll wreck another one, and refuse to pay for it. You know what? They'll get what they deserve when that happens...

JMP

God.. someone hire this wreck a driver... or buy her a bike.

toan1993