Marlon, Tito, Jackie Jackson

Unlike Jermaine & Randy

We're NOT Money Grubbers

7/25/2012 12:47 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0725_tito_randy_jermaine_marlon_jackie_gettyUnlike Randy and Jermaine Jackson ... Marlon, Tito, and Jackie have NEVER tried to suckle from the teat of the Michael Jackson estate -- this according to well informed sources.

We're told the financial motives of Randy and Jermaine have splintered the family -- because the other siblings have refused to ask the estate for a handout since Michael died.

If anything, the factionalization shows how sharply divided the family has become after being left out of Michael's will.

As for TJ's new role as temporary guardian of MJ's kids -- we're told Tito, Marlon, and Jackie fully support the court's decision.

Erika

Where's Latoya in all this? She's been surprisingly quiet in all of this. Makes me think she truly is the only Jackson sibling that really cared about Michael. She isn't as fake like a lot of people have called her in the past. She's a better person than Janet. Who would have thought that people would be thinking this not even a month ago.

melody

Get on with your own lives and leave MJ's estate alone! It's none of your business

Amy

Well let's see Randy and Jermaine had no problems sharing and having kids with the same woman, so I am not shocked at all that these two deadbeats would pull something like this...I still can not believe Janet is in on it though :(

Honeys Booboo

Where's Janet in this mix?
Excuse me... MISS Jackson.

rlp3331442

Always more to it. I say donate all future MJ proceeds to charity. Kids get a million to live on each year; no more no less- guardianship included. That way when Paris end up on TMZ for drugs and wild parties it will at no ones fault but her own. Janet should have slapped the **** out of her. A child has a place and all kids should stay in their place...the ones who don't end up on the News doing stupid **** like ole boy out of Colorado. I'm just saying, so thanks to all those in my family that knocked that **** out of me when I got of of line!

rlp3331442

Wow ...

Okay TMZ where is Katherine? Ariz is not that far from Cali?????

Pookie

Boy, Joe and Katherine sure did a great job raising their kids. I feel so sorry for MJ's kids being surrounded by so many moneygrubbers.

Hopefully TJ is an ethical and caring person who will take good care of them.

Fifty Shades of WTF

I'm curious. Not a peep from Papa Joe about all this?

cherokeesky34

I REALLY wish that Katherine would hurry up and get back....... and I REALLY REALLY hope that TMZ and every other news outlet in the world is there to witness and record it.. and I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope that Katherine beats the ever lovin dog mess out of her idiot children for putting those babies through what they did and herself also.......... ( I hope she cleans house, as long as it does NOT upset her nor put her health at risk I should say ! )

Page

Paris said I'm no punk! She smacked the hell back out of Janet... Now don't run and hide now Janet put her and Rebe's picture up there as well. Dern shame you trying to knock your mother out the way for some money. GET A DAM JOB LOSERS!!..Don't they have a McDondalds in LA. Ummm Yes! Or do like everyone else in America these days make a sign and go stand in traffic.

This family is crazy, at least Latoya and Pop's didn't get in this mess. Janet your a loser big time, go gain some weight or find another troll to put up with you. Eat a burger!!

blueyes

I still don't understand why Janet was backing those 2.

Yolanda Garcia-Berdecia

I feel so sorry for Mrs. Jackson and Michael's shildren. Mrs. Jackson is not well physically. TJ says that he spoke to her yesterday and he could not understand what she was saying. That is, because apparently she had a stroke, I know, because I had one in 2001. When we try to speak, we cannot coordinate the ideas and communicate to others for sometime. These children must be feel abandoned by the Jackson Family, who in returns wants Michael's money. Social Services should get inmmediately in this dispute and protect the children.

Yolanda Garcia
San Juan, Puerto Rico

Kate

Where's that slime ball patriarch, Joe Jackson at? This whole set up smells of him also. We all know Jermaine and Randy have been unsuccessfully trying ride MJ's coattails for years. The apple doesn't fall far from their daddy's tree. And if anyone thinks that pic of them playing UNO was not a set up, then I have a bridge in London to sell you.

melody

What's so sad is, MJ wanted his children to have a normal childhood. What normal childlife is it when you're always on guard and you and your siblings are an army?