Katherine Jackson

PLOT CRUMBLES

Returns to L.A.

7/25/2012 7:36 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

072512_jackson_gma_launch_v2
Michael Jackson's conspiratorial siblings couldn't withstand the onslaught of bad publicity ... because Randy Jackson just revealed that his mother Katherine is finally returning to L.A. -- proof the Jackson scheme has completely fallen apart.

Katherine has been holed up in Arizona for the past 10 days ... after she was effectively kidnapped by Randy and several other Jackson siblings in what appears to be a scheme to pressure Katherine to try and overthrow the executors of the Michael Jackson estate.

But moments ago, Randy -- the family ringleader -- appeared on "Good Morning America" ... and announced his mother was finally coming home ... just one day after Tito BAILED on the plot.

It's unclear if this will affect TJ Jackson's plan to seek temporary guardianship of MJ's kids.

Areader

If Katherine Jackson was as TMZ points out..."effectively kidnapped by Randy and several other Jackson siblings" then why are they not being brought up on some type of charges?

Newdaysameoldstuff

Can anyone explain why the family conspired to overthrow the executors or have them removed? What sense does that make? I don’t understand why the family would think this will work to get their hands on MJ’s money. Why would she leave the three kids and not take them with her? It appears that she abandoned them. I think Child Protected Service should investigate the entire family. Also, from the clip I saw it was obvious that Janet and Randy were taunting Paris. I pray the kids are taken away from Katherine and all of the family visits with Michael’s kids are supervised. I hate what these kids are going through and I know they miss their dad. I thought Janet was better than that…I don’t have no more respect for her and most of her no good brothers. It appears all of this mess did not start until the executors announced how much money they have made for the Trust…..MILLIONS. RIP Michael.

Newdaysameoldstuff

IceGypsy

Katherine seems to be a very caring woman, so it surprises me that she would take off, especially for that length of time, and not tell the children. Something doesn't add up.

What you talkn bout Shannon

Randy and Janet have a history of violence that goes back to attacking Joe's girlfriend. A restraining order should be taken out against the siblings to protect the children. Randy's demanding answers to questions that any of his busines while Randy has his own issues with unpaid child support but he has time to worry about his niece and nephews money? Katherine - why didn't she reach out to the minor children that she has guardian over for 10 tens. When her children where minors did she leave them for 10 days without a word?

What you talkn bout Shannon

Randy and Janet have a history of violence that goes back to attacking Joe's girlfriend. A restraining order should be taken out against the siblings to protect the children. Randy's demanding answers to questions that any of his business. Randy has his own issues with unpaid child support but he has time to worry about his niece and nephews money? Katherine - why didn't she reach out to the minor children that she has guardian over for 10 tens. When her children where minors did she leave them for 10 days without a word?

Nella

MJ's siblings are going after his money. They never could accept the fact that Michael was the only talented one. This is why Michael never wanted them close. they are parasites and now want to take advantages of his kids.

Marie UK

Did Randy say "we were denied access to OUR house"? Since when have Randy, Jermain and Janet lived at the Calabasas house? He seems to think the whole world owes him a favour and that Michael would have been nothing without the Jackson 5. All the band did was make things happen quicker. If the band had never happened, Michael would have found his own way into showbiz.

Marie UK

Regarding whether Janet did/didn't slap Paris, I don't think TMZ lied about it, they only reported what they were told, but I do think that their source was questionable.

asol

my roomate's step-mother brought home $17476 past month. she is making cash on the computer and moved in a $420200 house. All she did was get fortunate and try the guide made clear on this link LazyCash38.com

asol

what Esther said I'm taken by surprise that people can earn $8711 in 4 weeks on the internet. have you seen this web site LazyCash38.com

Seriously wtf

TMZ FIX YOUR WEBSITE PLEASE - IT IS CONSTANTLY HANGING.

Lauren

I am sickened by what the family is doing. I think Paris is very brave to tweet what is happening. There is probably much more that was going on that we don't even know about, and for Paris to tweet to everyone shows to me that she is fed up and going to get answers. As far as the comment made by another viewer ms. Washington, its not about "every family has its problems" its about sick greedy individuals who need a dose of their own medicine. Quite frankly to brush this off as a silly family problem is very ignorant of you. By the way, anyone watch the interview with Oprah and MJ's kids recently? Their aunts and uncles tried to get interviews for their own children and Oprah was like what the heck are all of the cousins doing here. I agree with everyone else about the family all being leeches. Okay I am done now. I think I feel better too. Lol.

Lynda Jones-owings

A bunch of money hungry bastards.

tatashib

If it’s words Katherine Jackson: 'What's All The Fuss?' then…
Dear grandmother! So you are a grandmother to Michael's children or so … The Fuss? You abandoned children (I'm not talking about the nurses), they suffer, feeling now after 10 days that they were thrown. I don't know, how many to you, Katherine Jackson, it will be necessary to try to dull this pain and a wound in their heart. And whether they will believe after that in sincerity to them your love and care. Here's a direct sense, as you call it the fuss. Heartless there are also your children. Rebbie! And if your grandsons to present such blow? After all now are vacation, isn't present school, obligatory occupations. Why it was impossible to take and Michael's children to have a rest? Didn't think or don't understand? All of you offended Michael's children. You should correct immediately a situation and decide on these children - you are with them or against them. In any case, the further destiny of children of Michael shouldn't leave a field of vision of the appropriate competent authorities on protection of the rights of children. Really after everything that happened, you won't know that can shoot at the head of this family once again. And it is necessary to remember that mother is 82 years old and that there was no repeated stress and fight about guardianship of children. Dear Katherine, you have 8 more healthy adult children. Now time for them, also wouldn't be strange, if they are now completely (including and financially) to care of you. And we need to pray that your return was not a monstrous plan to get to the children of Michael. Also excuse me, but after Katherine's words: 'What's All The Fuss?' and all that happened, when the whole world worried, I do not believe in her disinterested love to Michael's children. Children can't understand of it. Where you wouldn't be, Michael, excuse. But such "love" for you is offensive.