Rick Santorum

Swallows a Mouthful

of Anti-Gay Chick-fil-A

7/25/2012 10:17 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez
breaking news

0725_rick_santorum_chick_fil_a_tmzThey say you are what you eat, so it's no surprise failed Republican presidential candidate Rick Santorum loves him some anti-gay chicken.

The conservative 54-year-old just showed his support for controversial fast food chain Chick-fil-A -- whose president has been very vocal about the company's support for all things anti-gay lately -- by tweeting, "With two of my boys, Enjoying chick-in-strips and awesome peach shake at Chick-fil-A."

Then, in a reference to fellow GOP evangelical Christian Mike Huckabee's campaign for a Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day on August 1st, Santorum added, "See you here next Wednesday."

In response, pro-equality groups are coordinating a Same Sex Kiss Day at all Chick-fil-A restaurants on Friday, August 3rd. Now that's a mouthwatering meal.

Sue

I fully support ChikFilA and their right to state their views. It's terrible that the intolerant gay-supporting bigots can't handle any opinion that differs from their own. Grow up. It's not all about you!

Meomy

The "like" button not working on pro comments for chick-fil-a, but does on negative, Hummmmm

Paul Lynde

Santorum 1. The frothy mix of lube and fecal matter that is sometimes the byproduct of anal sex. 2. Senator Rick Santorum

Rob

If there was a Chick-fil-A near me I would go there everyday for lunch. You gay people are so darn annoying. I don't care about you at all and don't want to hear ANYTHING about you or your lives... you just aren't that important!

Stiletto

Chickfila and Rick Santorum are NOT anti-gay...What they ARE is Pro-family. Which they believe is 1 man and 1 woman. They do not equal the same thing no matter how you try to spin it. If they are against gay rights, it is because you don't need any...you have the same rights as anyone else. What we're NOT willing to do is give you SPECIAL rights.

options count

By the gays doing this they are saying only their opinions count and chic-fi-la has the right to have an opinion just like gays can believe what their doing is right. The only difference between the two is one follows the Bible the other follows the need in their pants... I support chic-fi-la for being honest about their feelings.

Sheila Shigley

TMZ is against freedom of speech! There is nothing wrong for Chick-A-Fil for excersicing its freedom of speech.

Jay

Glad that gays are the only one that can have an opinion. As long as you agree with them everything is ok. If you don't then they become the bigots! Don't ask an opinion if you can't handle it! Just because its different than yours you get all butt hurt! (no pun intended) Sit back, shut up, and get over yourself!

michelle.sexton

I will be there to show my support on August 1st!!!!!!!!!!!

Selebraties Suck

I'm just so glad to read all these responses. The media has lost control of US and their fluking minds.

The only "controversial anti-thing" I see is the bigotry towards Chickafil. I pray that they don;t back down.

nobody important

The "gay" folk need to realize that if it weren't for heterosexual beliefs they wouldn't be here. Just sayin......

Angela

Being pro traditional marriage does make you anti-gay. Stop with your hate mongering TMZ!

Danny

So let me get this straight you asked them a question and you did not like the answer. So now you are protesting and calling them bigots.Well are you not doing the same thing by protesting a view you dont agree with. You dont see straghit people doing dumb stuff like this when a company is pro-gay. If you dont like the policies they have dont eat their. Enough said.

USArmy

My wife and I also went to breakfast at Chik-Fil-A because we feel they have the right to their beliefs. They didn't ban gays from eating at their facilities. They only expressed their opinion about what they believe. Gays shove what they believe down our throats each and every day. If they want to see intolerance, bigotry and hatred, I suggest they find a mirror.

mae

why would anyone be anti-gay ? thats like saying anti-people-who-like-the-color-blue. if youre straight then youre straight, and if some one is gay, then theyre gay... how does that affect anyones life if some one else is gay... unless................