Rick Santorum

Swallows a Mouthful

of Anti-Gay Chick-fil-A

7/25/2012 10:17 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez
breaking news

0725_rick_santorum_chick_fil_a_tmzThey say you are what you eat, so it's no surprise failed Republican presidential candidate Rick Santorum loves him some anti-gay chicken.

The conservative 54-year-old just showed his support for controversial fast food chain Chick-fil-A -- whose president has been very vocal about the company's support for all things anti-gay lately -- by tweeting, "With two of my boys, Enjoying chick-in-strips and awesome peach shake at Chick-fil-A."

Then, in a reference to fellow GOP evangelical Christian Mike Huckabee's campaign for a Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day on August 1st, Santorum added, "See you here next Wednesday."

In response, pro-equality groups are coordinating a Same Sex Kiss Day at all Chick-fil-A restaurants on Friday, August 3rd. Now that's a mouthwatering meal.

JT

If Sanatarium knows God so much, why isn't he president? Guess God doesn't think much of him or other homophobes.

deeter131

When frothy mix santorum claimed he was there with his "two boys", he MEANT the two boys he rented from rent-a-hunk. The same place ALL anti gay republicans rent their gay male sex partners.

GLaDOS

Stop pushing your f***ing gay agenda, TMZ. Just because the people that own this company are against gay marriage doesn't mean they're anti-gay. The people that work for TMZ are truly the dumbest of the dumb.

superchicken

I think it's great these guys took a stand and I wish more corporations would stand up. Nobody is saying gays and lesbians can't have their fun together but "gay marriage" is an abomination.

Grace

Gays are a bunch of hateful creatures and this proves it.

Van Hammersley

Chik-fil-A is the bomb people. If you haven't had it, you're missing out. Don't care what anyone says about them...I'm eatin' there!

Brian

I see a lot of comments being posted about how the gays need to get over it, blah blah blah. Well I am gay and normally I would agree with a stance like that. I'm all for just "I'll live my life you live yours" way of thinking. BUT.....just so some of you can understand why the gay community is SO up in arms over this whole Chick-Fil-A thing, I'll just give a very simple, quick example (and there's many) of the reasons why the gay community hates these people.
Chick-Fil-A donates millions to a group called Winshape Foundation.
They in turn donate millions to a group called Eagle Forum.
They in turn fight to keep gays away from everyone and women in the kitchen, and make abortions illegal. They fight against the Equal Rights Act in the workplace. So really, while it seems like the gay community is making a huge deal out of this, they're pretty much the only ones that are. The groups that Chick-Fil-A gives money to are pretty horrible groups and everyone should really do some research. That's all. Thanks for reading this.

bon

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I'm sure there are plenty of people that shop Target and may not agree with gay rights. This is ridiculous. Just spreads more hatred.

Brian

Chick-Fil-A donates millions to a group called Winshape Foundation.
They in turn donate millions to a group called Eagle Forum.

Uncle B

Go straight to hell Rick.

Mignon Mallon

What happened to being 'pro choice'?
Chick fil A 'chooses' to support traditional marriage. That's clear as a bell to everyone except hypocrites.

Chris Robertson

The gay movement is the best example of modern-day fascists. They are tolerant of your views - as long as you agree with them.

However - the moment you promote the idea that marriage is the union of one man and one woman - then you will be maligned in the press, and the left will try to destroy your business.

Never before in history has any great moral thinker (Muhammed, Moses, Jesus, Budda, Confucius, Gandhi) advocated for same sex marriage. Yet, we are to believe that these secular leftists are correct - and all those great moral thinkers were wrong. The amount of arrogance surrounding these anti-traditional marriage fascists is astounding.

Chris Robertson

Darlene

I don't share the opinion of Mr. Chick-Fil-a but I do think that he has the right to his opinion. I think these groups that demand boycotting because of a different view are way, way out of line. Why are their rights more important than others. I love Chick-fil-a and I will continue to patronize the resturant.

deeter131

and when he said he was there with his "two boys"..he meant the two he rented from rent a hunk. The same place all anti gay republitards rent their gay sex partners from.