Feuding Jackson Bros.

Family War Be Damned ...

We're Still Performing!

7/26/2012 1:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0726_tito_jackie_marlon_jermaine_getty
Nothing brings the Jackson brothers together like a payday -- TMZ has learned, Jermaine, Tito, Marlon, and Jackie still plan to perform a concert together tomorrow night ... despite a war raging between Jermaine and the rest of his siblings.

As we reported, Tito, Marlon, and Jackie have drawn a line in the sand -- aligning themselves with the Michael Jackson estate ... while Randy and Jermaine continue to claim the estate is defrauding the family.

Now, sources close to the brothers tell TMZ, the Jackson Unity concert scheduled for tomorrow at the Mountain Winery in Saratoga, CA will still take place as scheduled.

According to sources, the brothers have decided to put their problems aside for the sake of the fans.

We're guessing the paycheck doesn't hurt either.

Cheryl

Jermaine Michael wore it better.

myopinion

Conrad Murrey wants to meet with Mrs. Jackson because he feels bad for her....Is he CRAZY she doesn't want to meet with that CLOWN!!!!

Gucci

No wonder Michael self-medicated and had sleep problems. What a f'd up family. A bunch of lazy parasites lacking in talent and skills to pay their own damn bills.

Jackie

Anything for a check right?...lol.............and BTW.....who in hell are these idiots that actually want to see The Jackson 5 WITHOUT MICHAEL????????.....WTF?

Raejean

Showin' that UNITY!!!

campy

Written like a true poet. Now take Slash on the other hand. He won't reunite with Axl to be accepted into the Rock Hall of Fame. There's class....and then there's class IsuperWishIcouldBeThatpimp

Lisab

Jermaine and Randy asked MJ’s estate to pay for their child support. Are you kidding me, you both made your children, you pay for your children; Jermaine is full of jealousy and has always been when it came to MJ’s success. I don’t know why they think they are entitled to his money. I know that when I die, everything I own goes to my son. All of the interviews you gave after MJs death was fake just like you, Randy, Janet, Rebbie FAKE. You should all be ashamed of yourselves. Leaving 3 kids alone and scared. I could just imagine who shows up at the house each month when the check comes to the house, I see hands out for Money. TJ Should be handed custody of the children. If I was in CA, I would file for custody, not for the money, but to allow MJ’s kids to live in Peace and to be surrounded by LOVE.

joe gillis

sources close to the family have told me that PJ gave TJ a BJ

Katz

I wouldn't pay a dime to see this greedy family anymore!

Terry

From a music business standby. They probably have to perform or risk getting sued by the promoters for not showing up. If I was a promoter, I dont care if you are fighting with your family. We have a contract. Honor it. This story has a lot of TMZ glitz...lol

wanspear

HE DRAWS IT ON WITH A BLACK SHARPIE....CAN U IMAGINE WHAT HIS PILLOW CASES LOOK LIKE..

wanspear

I HEARD HE USES A BLACK SHARPIE

carmen

I hope the jacket Jermaine is wearing in that photo is not Michael's!

Lace

Funny, it seems like TMZ encourages people to think the Jacksons have no means of employment and are only after MJ's money. But then they speak with the other side of their mouth to ridicule the fact that they're doing a gig and are, therefore, MAKING THEIR OWN MONEY. Gee, which is it? The puppets are lined up, so tell them which they should dance this time.

boobymanz

Still hanging off of Michale's coat tails eh gentlemen? These leeches are still trying to make money off of their dead brother and they're trying to steal from his children. Pathetic.