Katherine Jackson

Had FULL Phone Access

at Arizona Resort

7/26/2012 9:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0726_the_villa_tmz
Katherine Jackson
had FULL ACCESS to a working phone during her stay in Arizona and could easily have called her grandkids whenever she wanted ... so says a rep for the resort.

A spokesperson for the Miraval Resort -- where Katherine stayed for nine days, beginning last week -- tells TMZ, Katherine stayed in a luxury villa that DEFINITELY contained a working phone.

For the record ... the villa also came with a full kitchen, a private patio, its own pool ... and its own butler.

And if full phone access wasn't enough -- Katherine also had FREE WI-FI.

Bottom line ... the Miraval Resort is adamant ... Katherine wasn't as cut off from the outside world as she previously claimed.

After yesterday's court hearing, Katherine's lawyer was asked why she wasn't allowed to use a phone to call her grandkids -- and her lawyer said he was told "the section of the facility she stayed at didn't allow phones of any kind. Or computers."

The Miraval rep insists ... that's just not true.

Violette-Blue

Wow! Should we be shocked that Katherine Jackson is a liar? I think not. If she was really held against her will, wouldn't the resort people figure this out? She said she had no access to a phone or computer and yet she did and never once checked up on her beloved Michael's children? The courts need to take away her rights immediately. Even if she was held against her will, the fact that she would stick up for these nasty children SHE raised is beyond belief. I thinks it's time the money she was getting is taken away from her as well as the children. Let's see how these leeches survive without Michael's money (MICHAEL'S money) he earned it not them except for Janet which I am still in total shock over. She must have money saved away.

jeannie

The guardian doesn't get the whole lump sum directly given to them every month with no questions asked. . The majority of bills are paid for them .I'm sure they get some money but no where near the full amount.

oink

Just reported on Radar online Kathering Jackson to get gardianship back, kids agree,, filing papers now.

Violette-Blue

I forgot that Randy & Jermaine share a spouse with children. And owe tons of child support. Eeew. This family really is gross.

Kim

Robin, Thank you and the HLN team for reporting excellent news reports. I WOULD LIKE TO SALUTE THE TROOPS, VETERANS and THEIR FAMILIES. Thanks for your sacrifices. In my opinion, Kristen Stewart being young has nothing to do with her cheating with a married man. I believe, it was uncontrollable lust, straight up disrespect and selfishness. From my viewpoint, if she truly loved Robert and the married man loved his wife they would have resisted the temptation to cheat by honoring their love and respect for the people who loves, honors, respects and trusts them. I read in Proverbs 21:17,21, "Whoever loves pleasure will suffer want;... Whoever pursues righteousness and kindness will find life and honor."Jane Velez-Mitchell, Allan Duke, Roland Martin and the whole HLN/CNN team has been superb in presenting updates of news reports concerning the Jackson family drama. From my viewpoint, its about Michael Jackson's Estate, Katherine, and the children's money. Rita Davenport said, "Money isn't everything... but it ranks right up there with oxygen." I heard Lisa Bloom discuss on Jane Velez-Mitchell that allegedly Child Protective Services(CPS) should check/ make sure the kids and Katherine are okay. I agree with her recommendations and hope Lisa or someone has contacted CPS. In my opinion, I think Katherine's lawyer is trying to make this dilemma go away without proper investigation. I respect 82 year old Katherine for being the matriarch of the Jackson family. She is a brave woman and has endured a tremendous amount of stress and pain. GOD BLESS Katherine! Malcolm S. Forbes said, "When things are bad, we take comfort in the thought that they could always be worse. And when they are, we find hope in the thoughts that things are so bad they have to get better." I admire Lisa and her mother Gloria for taking the legally professional "Girl Power" approach! As a devoted mother, I would never leave my children alone for 1 second and definitely not 10 days without calling, texting, or leaving them without legally appointing someone to be responsible for them. From my perspective, the Executors, respectfully Katherine Jackson and the children's attorneys are all responsible for making sure Michael Jackson's children are safe within the guidelines of his will. My thoughts and prayers continue to be with the beautiful people of Aurora, Colorado. President Obama's speeches have been motivating and engaging toward his "FORWARD VISION FOR OUR NATION" and the American people. I wish Mitt Flip Flop Romney have a productive visit overseas and safe return to the U.S.A. so he can "RELEASE HIS TAX RETURNS!" Anne Wilson Schaef said, "You need to claim the events of your life to make yourself yours." Robin, Thank You. HAVE A WONDERFUL AND BLESSED DAY!

cindyd

Oh what a tangled web we weave

hmm

prince JUST tweeted the tweet this morning was not him...total lie..he got pressured to take it down.

cancelledaccount

What I don't get is what the "plan" was. Kidnap Mom. Kidnap MJ's kids. Take them to AZ. Convince them to fire the executors? Get money for the Baby Mamas? Why not try to be nice to the kids and overcome the impression they have of you from their father? When you failed to "kidnap the kids", why not bring Katherine home and start a new plan? Who came up with this plan? How stupid are they? Is their stupidity bigger than their greed? I think it's a tie.

CK

It wont stop when these kids tuen 18. As long as there Randy, Rebbi,Jermanie, Janet, Joe and who know how many other of the Jackson clan are out there MJ's children will always need to be sleeping with one eye open. This a family that has been so envious of Michaels talent and consumed by greed that I think the they could be capable of anything at this point. I don't believe that they ever have or ever will accept Prince, Paris and Blanket as Michaels children ( it matters not whether there is a blood relation or not, they are his legal children). Michaels siblings are pathic excuses for human beans who have been over indulged in live.

jvermeer

Her sons learned to lie at an early age from JOE. I guess that Katherine did, too.

oink

Guess the Palace Revolt is over.

Kari

This post makes me laugh--I love it. Thanks. And I'm even sort of thinking the Kardashians aren't nearly as messed up as I thought.

jokerchick

Dt. LaToya is still getting to the bottom of Michael's murder...all jokes aside, I can almost understand why MJ wanted NO part of this dysfunctional, desperate @$$ family (Joe's beatings aside)...Katherine's 100 yrs old and has to deal with such garbage, Janet is trying to get $$ for these morons b/c she is NOT trying to share HER $100m

WhatTheWhat

Time to start looking into emancipation.

Andrew

Someone is now deleting Prince's tweetlonger... then said the tweet was not theirs...with wrong English. After a few fans saying they didn't believe in that, the tweet was deleted again.

Where is the police in America? This is getting too far...it isn't funny...what's next? A dead child?