Prince Jackson

My Grandma Was

Mentally ABUSED

7/26/2012 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0726_prince_jackson_text_nowm

Michael Jackson's eldest child is putting his relatives on blast -- particularly Janet Jackson -- by posting what he claims is an angry group text message convo about his grandmother Katherine Jackson.

Katherine returned from Arizona late last night, but a few hours later Prince Jackson sent out a tweet that included the text message, dated July 23rd (Monday). In it Prince says, "This is enough so I am texting you for the simple fact that WE DEMAND TO SPEAK TO MY GRANDMA NOW!!!"

A reply from "Janet Jackson" reads ... "Don't let them pls." It appears the message continued, but Prince did not post the rest of it.

In his tweet Prince also says, "Although I am happy my grandma was returned, after speaking with her I realized how misguided and how badly she was lied to. I’m really angry and hurt."

He continues, "For this whole time, they denied us contact to our grandmother. If you continue with your lies I will continue with the truth.”

Prince added a reference to his father -- "As long as I can remember my dad had repeatedly warned me of certain people and their ways."

update_bar
11:20AM PT Prince has deleted the tweet ... including the screen grab of the text message.

derp

Now i know the true meaning behind the term getting Jacked.

Kari

Good job, Prince--keep speaking up. If not to us, then to the authorities. Randy, Janet, Jermaine and Rebbie all belong in prison.

kade

California has very liberal child emancipation laws for rich celeb kids, especially those acting. Paris has an acting role, certainly Prince could too. Let those kids be emancipated and let Blanket go to TJ or someone who isn't going to let whatever house he lives in be 'home' for all the Jackson broke has-beens. These kids need a home that is THEIRS not for all their broke relatives.

Jay W.

I'm starting to think MJ may have been the level headed one in this family.

Janette

The Jacksons: The worst family in history.

hmm

this is awesome. Janet will be asked. what is she going to do call the kid a liar ? if she does she better havve proof. This will get good now!! or will she claim it was for mama best interest not to talk to kids? lol!!! good luck janet. Oh and now the family will all come to you for money- better be prepared for more family conflict.

Sag10

This is a disaster... Someone needs to remove Michael's children from that home before it is to late..

mj fan forever

He did very well!!! Those bunch of delinquents money grubbing need to know they are not at all omnipotent!!!! Michael knew how much they are greedy leeches and taught to his children to be careful and defend themselves from greedy leeches parasites like all of them!!!!

Alicia

Prince...Do not ever trust the Jackson siblings that did this. This included Tito who did sign that letter. Your father did the right thing putting those executors in charge. He was tring to prevent you thre children from having your future ruined by these greedy people. He was a good man and smart. Do not let these people weasel their way back into your life. They are not to be trusted. And Katherine was lied to and betrayed by her own children. Terrible

Alicia

Prince - you are a wonderful strong good young man. You are doing the right thing. You father raised you well !!

Darlene

Wow! Janet is really the surprise player in this game, LaToya I would have thought but never Janet. I saw on GMA where Grandma read a statement saying that her assistant had been calling to check on the children, What? Why would she not check on them, talk to them each day? MJ's will/money is the motive I'm sure, my hope is that someone who loves these children and will look beyond the money receives the honor of caring for them in the future. The children are becoming angry, I wish for them stability and true love.

Jen Williams

They need to get Joe Jackson out of Hayvenhurst where he's been squatting. Throw his butt to the curb. Then they need to get perm restraining orders against ALL the Jacko kids! Then the kids who seem to have a good head on their shoulders need to financially be taking care of grandma & make them HER guardian & let the kids & Katherine retire peacefully in the Jackson compound. Maybe then things will calm down. Let TJ manage the kids.

SadInPineValley

Those poor kids. I really think I owe MJ an apology and am sending one out to the universe along with good wishes to those poor kids living in this mess. MJ seems to have done an excellent job of raising intelligent, well-spoken, HONEST children who won't sweep everything under the carpet, as the family seems to have done for decades. I'm glad they have the means and fortitude to do so. And major props for his “If you continue with your lies I will continue with the truth” comment. Such wisdom from 2 teenagers! Seems MJ prepared them well and truly was a great Dad...who knew?!

Big D

Rich People problems..... Bunch of greedy bastards

Cookie

Katherine said, "I just gave up my phone and I didn't want to have any phone calls while I was here." She must have left instructions with the adults that she didn't want to take any phone calls.