Prince Jackson

My Grandma Was

Mentally ABUSED

7/26/2012 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0726_prince_jackson_text_nowm

Michael Jackson's eldest child is putting his relatives on blast -- particularly Janet Jackson -- by posting what he claims is an angry group text message convo about his grandmother Katherine Jackson.

Katherine returned from Arizona late last night, but a few hours later Prince Jackson sent out a tweet that included the text message, dated July 23rd (Monday). In it Prince says, "This is enough so I am texting you for the simple fact that WE DEMAND TO SPEAK TO MY GRANDMA NOW!!!"

A reply from "Janet Jackson" reads ... "Don't let them pls." It appears the message continued, but Prince did not post the rest of it.

In his tweet Prince also says, "Although I am happy my grandma was returned, after speaking with her I realized how misguided and how badly she was lied to. I’m really angry and hurt."

He continues, "For this whole time, they denied us contact to our grandmother. If you continue with your lies I will continue with the truth.”

Prince added a reference to his father -- "As long as I can remember my dad had repeatedly warned me of certain people and their ways."

update_bar
11:20AM PT Prince has deleted the tweet ... including the screen grab of the text message.

Gumbo

Michael sold his soul to the devil. Now his estate and the family is being controlled by him.

Toilethead

Why doesn't he look anything like wacko?

Mabel

Sounds to me like the "these tweets are not ours" message may have been the beginning of one that was being dictated to Prince by one of the "grown-ups" in the house. At which point someone made the decision to quickly delete all related Tweets rather then engage in a new round. They don't seem to realize you cannot un-ring a bell.

hmm

HAHA Paris is back tweeting and insisting that it WAS prince that made the tweet and someone f'ed with his twitter --prob when he was sleeping but He DID post that bout janet and she siad he will retweet it ...check it out before someone gets to her too

Wow ...

I for one am proud of the kids telling the truth. They need help. So often, authorities and the public in general choose to ignore, downplay or outright deny negative cir***stances. Looks at what has happened this time...but the kids screamed for help - with evidence to back it up - KUDOS TO THEM!

Teri

Why are these "children" discussing private matters on twitter. This is a little too over the top. You have a problem with family, discuss it with family. You are a kid, be a freakin kid and stay the hell off twitter. It makes you even more of a target. How would all of you feel if your bratty teenager told your business like that. I have read some of the twitter feeds and these kids seem really bratty. How dare you demand anything and threaten your relatives on twitter. Paris tweeted that she would make them pay. Who the hell is she? Call me when the sex tape drops for this little diva and she has a drug problem like daddy. That will make for great news.

mj blondin

I am with ya guys....Dr Drew said last night that a FAMILY MEMBER....called MJs old drug DR.....Meisker I think....and he came to see Katherine.....say what????? He told her not to go to New Mexico but to Arizona instead....WERE MEDS GIVEN TO KATHERINE??? When Katherines own Dr was contacted..he knew NOTHING!!!! JANET RANDY REBBE AND JERMAINE....how lo are you going to go?....I can so see now why MJ left ZIPPO to his siblings.....Stand firm Prince..we all know what ur Dad wanted....DONT BACK DOWN. SAVE GRAMMA..they are after her now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow ...

The image is back up. Sorry folks, for those who do not approve of them using twitter, with such a powerful family - they HAVE TO!

rainbow4321

Nice, so now someone is hacking their twitter accounts. Well, next up would be the kids to go to youtube/other video outlet? Kind of hard for the hackers to try and impersonate a recorded video of them. And once a video has gone viral and people download it to save it, it's out there even if the hackers get into the youtube, etc... account and deletes it. Even if the kids don't wanna actually *talk* on the video they could do one of those deals like people do where they hold up their message on little cards/signs where you can see their face and the cards. I'd say tweet a pic of themselves with message card but hackers prob know how to photoshop an image to make it look like someome is holding up a card when they are not.

David

You can tell this boy will not grow up to be a handsome man. But he is not biological to MJ. He as simply adopted.

tamara

Their grandma was missing and they couldn't talk to her. They're only 14, 15 and 9.....and are still trying to get through their father's death.
They seem to have handled their lives wonderfully until this mess started, and "they" did not start it, the adults did.
And how dare YOU talk about a 14-yr-old girl doing sex tapes and drugs. ewww. just ewww. yucky

mj blondin

These kids have EVERY right as we all do, to know where are GRAMMA is......How dare these other so called JACKSONS..do this.....just because most of them did not find STARDOM as MJ...too bad...as per JANET.....well shes just plain SHAMEFUL and have lost all RESPECT for her!

David

How can Janet Jackson physically abuse her mother like that??? All for the love of money!!!

tansubh

he reposted it all now. I have to say he sounds mature for a 15 year old. Also only confirms what I thought. MJ made sure these kids knew what the siblings were like... He was a smart man, and it passed that on to his kids.

JC

I suspected Janet was the mastermind of this, now I'm totally convinced. Nice Sweet Janet. Yeah, right. What a complete fake. And sounds like a dangerous one. Hope the kids ban her from their lives forever.