Prince Jackson

My Grandma Was

Mentally ABUSED

7/26/2012 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0726_prince_jackson_text_nowm

Michael Jackson's eldest child is putting his relatives on blast -- particularly Janet Jackson -- by posting what he claims is an angry group text message convo about his grandmother Katherine Jackson.

Katherine returned from Arizona late last night, but a few hours later Prince Jackson sent out a tweet that included the text message, dated July 23rd (Monday). In it Prince says, "This is enough so I am texting you for the simple fact that WE DEMAND TO SPEAK TO MY GRANDMA NOW!!!"

A reply from "Janet Jackson" reads ... "Don't let them pls." It appears the message continued, but Prince did not post the rest of it.

In his tweet Prince also says, "Although I am happy my grandma was returned, after speaking with her I realized how misguided and how badly she was lied to. I’m really angry and hurt."

He continues, "For this whole time, they denied us contact to our grandmother. If you continue with your lies I will continue with the truth.”

Prince added a reference to his father -- "As long as I can remember my dad had repeatedly warned me of certain people and their ways."

update_bar
11:20AM PT Prince has deleted the tweet ... including the screen grab of the text message.

Spoch

Why does he have "family" in his phone by first and last name?? That whole clan is nuts....

kate

Seems like this greedy bunch of vulchers got a real shock when trying to pull this "coo" with these kids.

They didn't anticipate that they would have met their match in Paris. She's certainly not a pushover and is standing her ground to protect herself and her brothers!

I like what was tweetd to her the other day by a friend who knows this family all too well ...they tweeted ...now you know why your father didn't
bother with them...Paris tweeted back..."exactly"
This young woman certainly knows what she's dealing with here.

Paris is not someone who is going to be pushed around and bullied by this group of adults acting like spoiled brat kids who feel a sense of entitlement...she is acting like the adult
who has outsmarted them!

Looks like Paris has inherited Michael's keen sense
of knowing who the snakes were closest to him!

Yes, these kids now have another "legal guardian"
but it seems Paris has been the "guardian" all along!

Stay strong Paris you'll need to.

OhWell

Go Get Um Prince
Arnie Klein Jr.

jess

uhhh i was just looking at his twitter account and its not deleted.....?

Lies or Truth

I would hold my judgements on Janet and some of the other family members. It's obvious that this a a scheme gone bad. I believe Janet and Rebbie were used as pawns with their intentions misrepresented. It's no shock that executors could possibly rip off the kids' future fortune. Janet would have never been made executor and still holding her own millions. Why would she jeopardize her reputation and earnings??? There has to have been some deception??? She isn't jealous of Paris, hopefully, Paris' a brilliant aspiring actress as she is quite beautiful, but because Janet didn't want her to get in the business just yet, she's jealous??? Randy and Jermaine are the frauds and losers, who have nothing to lose in a stupid scheme that hurt their mom more than anyone else. Paris is jockeying for her own pop icon title...she realizes how you can be famous without doing anything...she's building her fan base in the midst of family exploits. Why didn't Prince show the full message by Janet???

Lies or Truth

People hold your horses (judgements). Oprah is working to get exclusive interviews to shed light on this web of deception and dumb mysteries!

Dramazone

It's obvious that Paris and Prince Jackson are being truthful in this Jackson family scandal. Paris was smart to tweet a distress call out into the internet and build an army of supporters of truth. The more I learn about MJ's kids the more I like them.

RMD

Do you think with all the family fighting that one of them will finally stand up and say " You kids aren't even Micheal's biological offspring!" Maybe then we will find out who their real father is - - cause it sure ain't Micheal.

Allison

It wont be long until these grow up and are into drugs and alcohol

Noel

I don't think Mama realizes that getting guardianship restored will not be slam dunk. Everyone with a vested interest in the kids' welfare will get to add their opinion/approval or a non-opinion including the estate manager, the MJ3 attorney, Debby Rowe and Diana Ross. KJ will have to give a satisfactory explanation to the judge as to why she thought it was OK to go away and be completely out of touch with her "assigned wards", so to speak. Since it involves the kids, I doubt that portion of the hearing will be released.

Ann

Please people, please just stop, take a deep breath and let these people sort all of this out. Did it ever occur to ANYONE the kids phones could be hacked. Who the heck allowed them to tweet in the first place. The reason Micheal did not want them exposed to the world because of the hateful evilness. This could be a prime example, if some (maybe not all) of the tweets were hacked.

"Just saying" One thing I know about Michaels kids they have respect and love for their family. Let the authorities get to the bottom of this. " This family has been one of the most ostracized famous people in the world. All families have issues, disagreements, and differences. The difference what this group is that their life is under a telescope for all to see. The truth will come out.

So don't think for ONE moment anyone will get away w/ anything. Whether it's the Jackson's or AEG...Mark my word. The devil is a LIE>>>

ValVal

Damn boy. You tell'em!

MiMi

Prince has reposted the tweet from above on his Twitter. It has been suggested that his account may have been hacked earlier and hence the possible reason it was deleted.

Prince also posted this message.

"I would first like to start off this tweet by thanking the fans that have always stood by me and my family, my dad really appreciated your support and I still treasure it to this day. As I am sure everyone is well aware of the events that have been going on. I have not been backing up my sister and her tweets avidly because I was waiting for the time to reveal my side. As long as I can remember my dad had repeatedly warned me of certain people and their ways. Although I am happy my grandma was returned, after speaking with her I realized how misguided and how badly she was lied to. I’m really angry and hurt. The following image is of a group chat I had started to several family members. This group text message I had initially sent was replied to but they didn’t know that I could see the responses. For this whole time, we were denied contact to our grandmother. “If you continue with your lies I will continue with the truth”

-Michael Jackson Jr.
please RT this so it doesn't leave twitter as well as the attached image"

Cherry

These people have no business raising children.

RO

One thing is clear in this whole mess... MJ LOVED white people cuz he left them in charge and all of his fortune. Not one dime for any Black family members, Black charities, Black scholarships NOTHING!!! & unless his 82 year old Momma take care of his white kids she get nothing. That says ALOT. that's why his family is feuding over that money AND THEY DAMN WELL SHOULD!!! A billion dollars??? S**t!!! HE DIDN'T BUILD HIS NAME ON HIS OWN.