Prince Jackson

My Grandma Was

Mentally ABUSED

7/26/2012 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0726_prince_jackson_text_nowm

Michael Jackson's eldest child is putting his relatives on blast -- particularly Janet Jackson -- by posting what he claims is an angry group text message convo about his grandmother Katherine Jackson.

Katherine returned from Arizona late last night, but a few hours later Prince Jackson sent out a tweet that included the text message, dated July 23rd (Monday). In it Prince says, "This is enough so I am texting you for the simple fact that WE DEMAND TO SPEAK TO MY GRANDMA NOW!!!"

A reply from "Janet Jackson" reads ... "Don't let them pls." It appears the message continued, but Prince did not post the rest of it.

In his tweet Prince also says, "Although I am happy my grandma was returned, after speaking with her I realized how misguided and how badly she was lied to. I’m really angry and hurt."

He continues, "For this whole time, they denied us contact to our grandmother. If you continue with your lies I will continue with the truth.”

Prince added a reference to his father -- "As long as I can remember my dad had repeatedly warned me of certain people and their ways."

update_bar
11:20AM PT Prince has deleted the tweet ... including the screen grab of the text message.

aspire

From CNN News:

The Twitter posting referred to lessons taught to him by his father.

"As long as I can remember my dad had repeatedly warned me of certain people and their ways," he tweeted.

The tweet concluded with this: "If you continue with your lies I will continue with the truth." It was signed "Michael Jackson Jr."

The tweets mysteriously disappeared several hours later, replaced with a message disavowing them.

"the thing my brother tweeted last night was the last true thing he tweeted.. he was hacked saying what we tweeted was false..

prince will repost the image of the text

'if you continue with your lives , i will continue with the truth' prince wanted me to tell you guys that okay . please know its us tweeting"

aspire

From CNN News:

The Twitter posting referred to lessons taught to him by his father.

By mid-afternoon, when the children done with summer school, Paris posted tweets explaining:

prince will repost the image of the text

Flip flop tan

Has anyone else noticed Janet has a creepy looking nose lately? I think she needs to layoff the plastic surgery!!

Geeg

If Janet wrote that, she is truly disturbed. Do none of these adults understand that they are dealing with emotionally vulnerable children who have recently suffered a devastating loss? The whole situation is entirely ridiculous. The court will get to the bottom of exactly how and why those children were emotionally abandoned by their grandmother for over a week. That's child neglect, imo. The Jacksons will be lucky if any of them retain custody. I truly feel for those kids...

aspire

TMZ please update what Paris tweet this afternoon after school.

********************************************

prince will repost the image of the text

aspire

TMZ please update what Paris tweet this afternoon after school.

********************************************

prince will repost the image of the text

'if you continue with your lies , i will continue with the truth' prince wanted me to tell you guys that okay . please know its us tweeting"

PicoGrl

You know what's sad, we don't know the whole story, we are only seeing pieces of it. My mom is 80, and I have seen her manipulated by my siblings, it's a shame. A mother loves and wants to trust her kids, but when there is money involved, evil abounds. If Janet, Rebbie and Co. were seeing their mom abused and exhausted I would hope they would come to her rescue but you do wonder who is manipulating who? Michaels kids are Kids. They need guidance. I think this whole incident shows Katherine can't take care of them alone. She needs to be a grandma only.

But I have doubt that Tj can take care of them either. Again this much money can turn a person. If anything he needs to be watched and held accountable too because another mistake will harm the kids. Paris does need to stop tweeting. It just shows the kids do need watching and need a firm hand. And someone child protective services (?) does need to figure out, was mom be manipulated? I bet she was lied too, but why? Is there more behind all this drama? If its shown the others were trying to get at the money, they will get theres. I believe in Karma, you reap what you sow.

Bottom line, Michael was no saint. I loved Michael as an artist but I wonder how he lived his life. Because of his own arrogance and bad decision he put his kids in this mess. He gambled with his life And lost. It's sad. I just hope someone can save the kids so they can lead a semi-normal life. They are too young and vulnerable.

To the kids, I know your father loved you, have respect for your grandma and take care of her. Use your money wisely and I wish you the best!

Peirre

Prince Jackson definitely isn't playing games with Janet because he did repost his tweet. This is gone all bad for the Jackson's clan because these kids are mentally sharp.

Kathy90277

I think the kids are very smart n tech savvy. It is very amazing what family will do when money is involved. I know! Trust me, I know. Nothing surprises me - I think Jermaine, Randy, Janet were all up to no good-planting stuff in their mom's ears.

MJLover624

Prince did not delete the tweet!!! His account was hacked by a family member, it has since been reposted by Prince!!!

chil

are these even mj's kids lol, these kids dont look like any of the jacksons, they dont look like mike,janet,tedo,jermaine, or the grandparents. i think some in the family are getting mad that these non jacksons are getting all of mike's money. i dare one of u on here to say that these are mikes kids. these kids need a dna test

chil

someone please get a DNA test for these kids. all black ppl know they dont have black in them

Dramazone

La Toya Jackson writes in her book "Starting Over" that the first question that ran through her mind after she learned of her brother's death was, "Who killed Michael?"
La Toya Jackson says her brother often predicted he would be killed over his estate and music publishing catalog.

bewitched

I believe his tweeter was hacked... Who puts their family's last name in their contacts

kelly

Prince reposted and told all who follow him to retweet it incase it was taken off again.