Prince Jackson

My Grandma Was

Mentally ABUSED

7/26/2012 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0726_prince_jackson_text_nowm

Michael Jackson's eldest child is putting his relatives on blast -- particularly Janet Jackson -- by posting what he claims is an angry group text message convo about his grandmother Katherine Jackson.

Katherine returned from Arizona late last night, but a few hours later Prince Jackson sent out a tweet that included the text message, dated July 23rd (Monday). In it Prince says, "This is enough so I am texting you for the simple fact that WE DEMAND TO SPEAK TO MY GRANDMA NOW!!!"

A reply from "Janet Jackson" reads ... "Don't let them pls." It appears the message continued, but Prince did not post the rest of it.

In his tweet Prince also says, "Although I am happy my grandma was returned, after speaking with her I realized how misguided and how badly she was lied to. I’m really angry and hurt."

He continues, "For this whole time, they denied us contact to our grandmother. If you continue with your lies I will continue with the truth.”

Prince added a reference to his father -- "As long as I can remember my dad had repeatedly warned me of certain people and their ways."

update_bar
11:20AM PT Prince has deleted the tweet ... including the screen grab of the text message.

Firefly

Boy did these kids of hers try to cover their butts. They made sure she said what they wanted her to say by writing everything down for her. They even stood by threatening her with their presence while she read the script while not uttering a word. How sad that it took losing the kids to make them bring her back.
~~
~~

Hello, I'm Katherine Jackson, and there are rumors going around about me that I have been kidnapped and held against my will.

I am here today to let everybody know that I am fine and I am here with my children, and my children would never do a thing to me like that, holding me against my will. It's very stupid for people to think that.

But anyway, I am devastated that while I've been away, that my children, my grandchildren, have been taken away from me, and I'm coming home to see about that, also.

So I spoke to my grandson, TJ, last night, that I left there to be in charge of my children -- and I never leave home without leaving them with instructions of who to stay there with them, the nanny and all of them -- and someone had let go the cook, the nanny, and also the housekeepers. I don't know who did that but they don't have that power and they shouldn't have done it.

And now, the people are saying they are there with nothing to eat. I am sure they have something to eat but it's probably not healthy because the cook is not there.

But since I have also been away, my guardianship, which I just said, my children, have been taken away from me, my guardianship has been taken away from me. And, but, I spoke to my grandson TJ and also I spoke to Prince and Paris last night and told him I would be home today and they're waiting for me to come.

And I told him it wasn't necessary for him to go down and sign for guardianship. ... I don't know who instructed him to do that -- but that's what, but he wanted me to come home before that happened, but the ruling in court today was about the guardianship and I think it was based on a bunch of lies, but I have a good idea who's doing that and who's behind that.

But I am grateful for my children that they saw that I needed rest and they wanted to take me away for a while, just a short vacation and rest up. But one thing I have to say ... that I'm here at Miraval. They have taken good care of me and have made sure that I got the rest that I needed.

One reason I haven't called is I just gave up my phone and I didn't want to have any phone calls while I was here.

My assistant, Janice Smith, has been calling back home to see how things were going and she had been keeping in contact with my nephew, I mean my grandson, and he says everything is going fine. But I was still thinking about the children and I still worry about them, but they are fine.

Before I left, as I said, I put everything in order with the appropriate people to take care of my children for me and it's really bad to hear that what's going on at home, and the children have been taken away -- but I know that ... I'll get there in time to get them back. And after I finish this, I will be on my way home.

I have to thank Miraval again for taking very good care of me and making sure I got good rest.

We don't get much -- we saw an electric show because it was lightening and we saw a rainbow.

I had a very good time here -- and if anyone wants to rest I think they should come here.

Because there's a lot of lies that have been put out there and I am going home to straighten them out and this kind of stuff doesn't make sense. So I want to say goodbye and I am on my way home.

joe gillis

maybe PJ should get Conrad Murray to pay Janet a visit ?

happypat35

Prince and Paris stand your ground.!! Do it in honor of your father's memory, protect Blanket-he seems so confused.....Don't let these parasites take over your father's destiny.

Max

Trusts are usually put in place for a reason. Taxes frequently, but a lot of times to protect the assets from spurious claims, deadbeat family members and shena****ns like this.

Rachel

In my opinion, I know why the other siblings did it. It has to do with greed, but I think Janet is doing it, because she feels the kids aren't entitled to the money, because in her mind they're not real Jacksons. (Adopted). Those poor kids! I hope this backfires on all of them, including Janet Jackson. And, Janet... Weren't you rumored to have given up a baby for adoption when you were married to a DeBarge?! Hmm... How quickly we forget.

wolfdog

who gives a damn about these idiots

tj

If she indeed had health problems because of stress and you and your siblings are as crazy and insubordinate as one needs to be to slap an aunt. Then no. No you may not speak to my 82 year old mother. At all.

PJ in Texas

Prince ... I am proud of you. I always thought you would grow up a privileged spoiled child. Make sure everything you do say and post is approved by a lawyer. This could get bad. I love how Michael is showing the world from his grave the real reasons why he did the things he did. I am most disappointed in Janet.

joe gillis

where the f**k is latoya when you need her ?

lisa2

JANET AND RANDY got PWNED, lolol

Go Paris and Prince! I knew your father raised you right, stay strong!

RealityBites

Michael trusted TJ and the kids trust him, I think he should have them, he obviously confided in them things that we don't know. The mother is old and easily controlled. I think she needs a guardian as well. Stay strong children, your father may have been strange but he did a wonderful job raising you. Debbie Row, please get involved and help TJ with your children if you really care about their future.

Cheryl A.

Those poor children. The only parent in their lives has been dead for a long time and now they, at their ages, have to worry about who is doing what to whom as well as worry about their own safety and security.

Cran

Dear children I am so so sorry that your own family cannot be trusted. I will promise you this, we in America are watching your situation like hawks and your safety and well being are paramount. Don't worry because your dad put failsafe measures in place. Love who you trust and stick together because your character will strengthen through this experience. The downward spiral of your aunts and uncles is about money, do not ever let dollars become your god, it will twist and tear you apart as we see it has done to your relatives. We are with you children.

ohreally

God these kids are so intelligent. Michael did a fantastic job.

Terry Edwards

I think that MJ was right and it wasn't the whole world, it was the people who were right next to him. And with Janet right there with the whole circus leading the fray, it is sad to say that it is slowly becoming a meltdown and she is losing her fanbase quickly....