Prince Jackson

My Grandma Was

Mentally ABUSED

7/26/2012 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0726_prince_jackson_text_nowm

Michael Jackson's eldest child is putting his relatives on blast -- particularly Janet Jackson -- by posting what he claims is an angry group text message convo about his grandmother Katherine Jackson.

Katherine returned from Arizona late last night, but a few hours later Prince Jackson sent out a tweet that included the text message, dated July 23rd (Monday). In it Prince says, "This is enough so I am texting you for the simple fact that WE DEMAND TO SPEAK TO MY GRANDMA NOW!!!"

A reply from "Janet Jackson" reads ... "Don't let them pls." It appears the message continued, but Prince did not post the rest of it.

In his tweet Prince also says, "Although I am happy my grandma was returned, after speaking with her I realized how misguided and how badly she was lied to. I’m really angry and hurt."

He continues, "For this whole time, they denied us contact to our grandmother. If you continue with your lies I will continue with the truth.”

Prince added a reference to his father -- "As long as I can remember my dad had repeatedly warned me of certain people and their ways."

update_bar
11:20AM PT Prince has deleted the tweet ... including the screen grab of the text message.

scoopie

it's one of two things - either Katherine is showing early signs of dementia and they're taking her away to get diagnosed/treated/whatever, or this is one huge publicity stunt to draw attention to the brothers' tour (which, when it comes to Las Vegas, is in a tiny way off strip hotel/casino)

bolu10

Good Job Kids! Keep exposing the truth! This is the only way that they can show & prove what is really going on! Everyone usually believe the adults and push the child's accusations to the back burner. This is the only way they can prove that they are believable..Kids have that built in sensor and can always sense when they are liked/loved who cares and who doesn't. Under there cir***stances they have only the media/tweets etc..to show the real side of the story. Thank god for technology and the judge that listened and made the best choice for the 3 of them.

Hunter

WOW, is all I can seem to say at this time. I had been a long time Jackson fan..... I am seeing a different side to some of the jackson's like Janet. this has changed my mind. I'm sure Michael is proud of his son and daughter standing up against all this. I'm seeing a very mature side of his kids. I'd have to say I'm very proud of them. I am just really blown away by all of this stuff. I think the kids should stay with TJ.

NTL

I'm so glad these kids seem smart, mature and savvy when it comes to dealing with these pathetic Jacksons. Proud of them....I know their father is as well.

Kali

Janet wasted her money trying to keep her career alive and probably giving a buttload of it to the Jehovah's Witnesses Tom Cruise style. No Islamic man can marry her with her background so unless she converts(She won't because she's JW) her bf will not give her any real money.
I am really surprisingly disappointed in Janet. I'm seriously disappointed in Diana Ross. The only one that can help now is Lisa Marie Presley. She was Mike's good friend and she has the cash to not only help but shut every one of them up. She is one celebrity the JW's will not mess with.

Shopgirl

Clearly Mrs Jackson is too old to properly manage her grandchildren and the many facets of their lives on a full time basis. TJ should continue to move forward. As far as the sibling money grabbers, they should be ashamed of themselves and the children should be protected from them.

Jody

I look for Janet, Jermaine and Randy to come out with a statement soon saying that their mother needed a break from those three kids. They will say the kids were not minding her or just causing the grandmother high blood pressure.

haveababybymebaby

this is really sad. these kids are going to be very screwed up after all thats happened. also, their maturity and loyality to their grandmother is amazing.

MJLover624

GO PRINCE!!! Get 'em!!!

Reach Out Job Search

Janet did indeed have a child by El Debarge, gave the child AWAY and has put a GAG ORDER on all media resources to never discuss this fact. Here's what TMZ should be investigating. If Janet desires for some reason to take Michael's Kids.....WHY THE HELL DON'T SHE FIND HER OWN CHILD FIRST?
Oh, the adopted child is not $500 Million dollars, that's why....like Paris, Prince and Blanket!

Wellington

Nevertheless, Katherine's guardianship may still be in jeopardy. The mere fact that she was so easily manipulated by her scheming children and neglected her duties to her grandchildren may cause the court to see her continued guardianship too risky for the grandchildren. It makes me shudder to think what would have happened if Janet, Jermaine, and Randy would have been able to convince the grandchildren to go with them that day.

.Shelly

What kind of guardian "takes a break" from the kids?

And if her health is supposedly so bad she needs a 10 day break with no contact with the children under her care.

then she is obviously not fit or well enough anymore to be their caretaker.

jabby

Janet knows that when her mother dies, her siblings are going to be looking to her for money like they did Michael. Maybe if they acted like loving aunts & uncles, those kids would have given them something. You can bet that they'll treat Tito and TJ, Marlon, and Jackie well.

Raejean

It might become necessary for a couple of restraining orders to be put in place.

Jan

Those kids have had a drama filled life and it appears it will never stop. It appears that some of Katherine's adult kids are manipulating her and TJ is manipulating the children. The Jackson family is known for firing any employees that cross them. Many people testified that if they confronted Michael about his drug problems or refused to help him get drugs, he fired them. The judge should send Child Protective Services in to see what is really going on in that house.