'The Wanted' Singer

'Very Upset' Over Story

About Exceptional Penis

7/26/2012 6:21 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0726_max_george_01
The Wanted singer Max George is "heartbroken" and "very upset" over a new report in which a former lover describes him as a sex god. Seriously. He's upset about that.

The story emerged after George split with British soap star Michelle Keegan -- when an even older flame claimed she had been "sexting" George during his recent relationship with the actress.

And ... to rub salt in Keegan's wounds ... the older flame, Bobbi Aney, decided it would be a good idea to talk to the tabloids about the crazy sex she used to have with George during their 3-year relationship.

“Sometimes we would have sex six or seven times a day," she raved ... calling him a confident lover who knows what he wants.

But a source close to George tells TMZ ... the singer isn't flattered by the public libido worship ... he's upset about it because he feels Anley only released the details to make Keegan feel worse about the breakup.

"George never wanted to hurt Michelle," we're told ... "He's very sad."

MJLover624

Some people have no sense of DECENCY and CLASS!!!

Tyler

If you get "heartbroken" and "very upset" over this, maybe you need some real problems.

happypat35

Can I see?

TMP

Hmmm... don't sext with your ex while you with someone else.

Delaware D

ummmm........yeah.

Matt

He screwed up. Michelle Keegan is a rocket.

charlei harper

boo freakin' hoo!!!!!!!!!!!

Pudding Tang

Bobbi Anley is still a tad bitter

SpitBall

Well Harvey, you need to see my sex tape. I still have an extra copy for sale (autographed). I'm still open to the book deal and movie rights that we've yet to discuss, and by the way, my on screen name (can be changed to) Won Long Dong for the Asian Market. I was thinking of Hung Lo, but that's a bit risque, don't you think? Anyways, forget about all that, the deal on the tape won't last forever, and I've been holding out for an exclusive offer for you for what, a year? So let's not let these bird brains occupy too much of our time, shall we?

josephgein

He's a "chav", which is the British equivalent of a w i gg e r. They're really horrible.

megadigg

Dude, seriously? This guy looks like he's ****y.

jokerchick

I'd hit that, thought he was gay

DaveT

I understand, I hate it when my ex girlfriends brag about my exceptional wang too.

Scott

He was punching above his weight with Michelle Keegan anyway, she is a babe !!

When you are engaged to a beauty like that and you mess it up you should be kicking yourself in the rear for the rest of your life.

Michelle call me :-)