Gladys Knight

Paris Jackson Deserves

Her Teeth KNOCKED OUT

7/27/2012 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

072712_gladys_knight_talk_launch
Soul legend and famed Jackson family friend Gladys Knight thinks Paris Jackson is a snot-nosed little brat for bashing Janet -- in fact, Gladys says Paris deserves to get her TEETH knocked out for mouthing off to her elders.

Gladys appeared on "The Talk" Thursday ... saying, "Paris is 14? How old is Janet? Who's the one to try to direct the other one here? I would think it's a good thing [Janet] lets Paris know who she is."

Gladys added, "If [Paris] called me that, she would have no teeth ... That's how we were brought up. You respect your elders."

As we reported, Paris and Janet faced off in an explosive argument at the Jackson compound this week. Sources tell us Janet called Paris a "spoiled little bitch" ... and Paris shot back, "This is our house. Not the Jackson family house. Get the f**k out!"

cruella

All I have to say is get out of dodge, Paris, Prince, and Blanket when you have reached 18. Although you have to wait to obtain most of your share, it doesn't mean you have to live with greedy quacks.

Really???

she's old enough to know and was warned by her father who to watck out for . all they want is micheal's money-----nothing has changed since his death

great granny

Paris is a minor, you touch her in any way to harm her and you are going to jail. No wonder Micheal wanted his children kept away from certain people. Gladys please stay out of this drama, it can only back fire. Micheal is spinning in his grave and if any way possible he will haunt his wayward relatives.

Shannon

The ELDER siblings greed knows no bounds. Good for Paris. She is not going to let anybody push her around.

Frogmore

Gladys is the one who needs to have her teeth knocked out for saying that about a CHILD!!! WTH is wrong with you Gladys? You advocate abusing a child? Disgusting!!!

johngault

I love Miss Gladys as a singer, one of the best...I can't tell if she is angry,happy or sad with the hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of plastic surgery and botox masking g her face.

Audrey

Wow..after reading some of the comments..there is no wonder why there are so many out of control kids..there are too many adults treating kids like they are adults.."respect is earned not given" that's stupid. She shouldn't knock her teeth out but there would be some consequences..

Ray

I understand where Gladys Knight is coming from but she has to also understand that Paris IS RIGHT!! It's not the Jackson family home,it's THEIR home and you just cant roll up over there making demands on or at these children. Yep, Paris may be a spoiled little bitch but it's still her house and Janet should have resepected that and left.Gladys Knight is "ol' school" which is no longer acceptable in today's society. So,old lady,mind your hands and your tongue.

Sue

Oh my Gladys........you need your head examined if you think it's acceptable to know a child's teeth out? Violence is not accepted in 2012, get with the program lady. I don't accept a 14 yo talking that way to anyone but to use violence is worse.

Diva Rich

GLADYS KNIGHT SHOULD MIND HER OWN DAMN BUSINESS. WHAT THE HELL DID HER KIDS DO IN
LIFE! SO GLAD MICHAEL JACKSON TAUGHT THESE
KIDS ABOUT "FAMILY LEECHES"!! HOPE THEY NEVER GET A DIME OF THESE KIDS $$$. IT'S OBVIOUS HE DIDN'T LIKE HIS SIBLINGS (GREEDY JERKS). GO EARN YOUR OWN $$$. THEY HAD NO BUSINESS BEING ON KATHERINE'S PROPERTY IN THE FIRST PLACE CRASHING THE SECURITY GATE. THEY HAD VERY BAD INTENTIONS TO BEGIN WITH! TRESSPASSING IS AGAINST THE LAW-YOU CRIMINALS! JANET SLAPPED A MINOR CHILD THAT DOESN'T EVEN BELONG TO HER-LOSER! SO GLAD THEY WEREN'T INCLUDED IN MICHAEL'S WILL-THEY DON'T DESERVE A RED CENT (PENNEY)!!! MAY MICHAEL FOREVER REST IN PEACE!!!

bigbubbles

RESPECT YOUR ELDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Regardless of whatever.

Patty

Gladys should but out. I don't think she knows all the facts. Janet helped to take their Grandma away from them. Janet is also ticked off because she wanted Michael's money. She probably figured she deserved it. She hasn't done much lately with her own career. All she is doing is thinking about herself.

MS P

I also was raised to be respectful to my elders but Janet was wrong and sometime just because they are your elders does not make them right or the situation right, they were trying to take the kids for like extortation of their mother for money and that is wrong, this is the reason that so many kids are abuised each and everyday because we were taught by our elders not to tell anyone anything, and now I teach my grandkids if someone tells you not to tell anyone than something is wrong and you should tell and I believe that the abuse will not be with so many children because these kids are our future so if we mess them up before the future then the abuse cycle will continue.

Editorial Chatterbox

I agree on the respect issue - you don't talk back to your elders. However, Janet calling the child a spoiled little bitch - how does Gladys (Janet too) expect a spoiled little bitch to behave?! Janet should not have lost her cool using that language at the child. Anyway, Paris responded the way Janet expected her too since Janet knows what she is - a spoiled little bitch. :P

Eric

Gladys's comment is so stupid. Respect your elders? I agree to some point, but if some old hag tried to slap me or curse me out, I'm not going to sit there and take it. Respect is earned, Treat others as you want to be treated, No matter who you are, old or young. Paris is a smart girl and even if she is a spoiled brat, she has the right to defend herself from her bitch aunt.

Previous 15 Comments | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments