Gladys Knight

Paris Jackson Deserves

Her Teeth KNOCKED OUT

7/27/2012 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

072712_gladys_knight_talk_launch
Soul legend and famed Jackson family friend Gladys Knight thinks Paris Jackson is a snot-nosed little brat for bashing Janet -- in fact, Gladys says Paris deserves to get her TEETH knocked out for mouthing off to her elders.

Gladys appeared on "The Talk" Thursday ... saying, "Paris is 14? How old is Janet? Who's the one to try to direct the other one here? I would think it's a good thing [Janet] lets Paris know who she is."

Gladys added, "If [Paris] called me that, she would have no teeth ... That's how we were brought up. You respect your elders."

As we reported, Paris and Janet faced off in an explosive argument at the Jackson compound this week. Sources tell us Janet called Paris a "spoiled little bitch" ... and Paris shot back, "This is our house. Not the Jackson family house. Get the f**k out!"

Angie

No disrespect but after this maybe Gladys Knight needs her teeth knocked out....and I thought she was a sweet old lady...Ha,yeah right?!

LDB

Those sound like fighting words

really! really?

We can only hope this comment is a career-ender for Ms. Knight.... Oh wait, already happened long ago.

blackgirlwhiteguy

Great advice... let your elders rob you blind! Just because Gladys Knight was "brought up" in a violent atmosphere doesn't mean others should be. See how far it has gotten GK she's an old woman now and still thinks the way to solve a dispute or problem is through physical assault and more violence. SMH at such ignorance.

gamepro

im getting tired of all these jackson stories come on let them settle it in privacy

courtney

She is such an ass- If Paris called her what?? Janis was the one calling Paris names...and she told her to get off of her property-she has the right to do that. I don't care who Janet is, if someone is trying to harm you then you have the right to disobey them...and IMO Paris is not a spoiled little brat, who is spoiling her??? IT IS HER MONEY, she really has no guardian-the kids are on there own and should probably try to be emancipated ASAP

John

Normally I would agree that a disrespectful kid needs a spanking or their ass kicked but in this case she is wrong.

This family is completely f-ed up.. Grandma had no right leaving 9 days without keeping in contact with the kids. Then the whole crap with JAnet and Jermaine showing up at the house and trying to force them to go..

First off Jermaine called it the "familys" house like its part his. ITs the Estates house and he has no right to even be there. Since MJ's death all its been about is money.... you do not get any nor do I so stop crying you bitch..

I hope TJ can get perm custody and they move out all these jerkoffs out of that house and put restraining orders on them. Let them bleed their mother dry.

Kelly Krauth

Talk about a swing of words.. she never once said "Paris deserves her teeth knocked out"... she said if she has said that to HER.. SHE would have knocked her teeth out. And she never once said she was a spoiled brat. Here is my take: I do not care what adult is doing what, a child should not speak to an adult in that manner. However, the children should not be living the life of Riley coming and going, etc. The "Parent" or supervisor should not allow a 14 year old unlimited phone usage at all hours of the day and night. That is the problem- there is no responsible parent tending to these children. Nannies and body guards do not count. I'll tell you what- send them to me (since I am a foster parent). Give me 488.00 per child a month, and I will make sure they are fed, clothed, and well cared for beginning with taking away their phones and internet and limiting their use. Also register them in school and give them some chores. I don't need 80,000 a month to do this. Oh yeah, I will hug and tuck them in every night too for free.

mel

Paris was scared and she couldn't get grip of the situation, even her uncle Marlon was twittering about it..
Also nicely expressed Gladys, very lady like yourself...
Bashing on a child.. come on

CLC

Everyone deserves the common human respect of other's anything after that is earned , As we all can see for our self there was reason's Micheal kept his kids away from most of his family & they are really showing the world WHY....Perhaps if JANET & THE REST OF THEM were not doing shady ****,PARIS wouldn't have to go off on them, I SAY GOOD FOR HER FOR STANDING UP FOR WHAT'S RIGHT...MONEY HUNGRY S.O.B'S need to mind their own & make their own money instead of trying to find ways to get their hands on the control of these kid's future..

Lynn317

Well, it is certainly a good this Gladys is not MJ's children's guardian ... because she would end up getting arrested for child abuse.
My, my ... aren't you a Great Role Model, Gladys ?

happypat35

Somebody should knock her teeth out for condoning child abuse.

palermo

Come on now Gladys. I was raised to respect my elders, to this day I wouldn't raise my voice to my Mom, but hello, she deserves the respect. These poor kids were left on their own, no idea what happened to Granny Jackson. Everybody has known for decades that the brothers and sisters of Michael lived off of his talent. I'm sure there is so much drama that we haven't heard about, so I'm on the kids side in this. Sweet little Janet's "street" side is showing now, but why did we think she was the normal one? She is either starving or bingeing, hiding her marriages and her kids (or so they say), hooked up with losers like that Dupri midget, mutilating her face. She's the same as the rest, she just hid it better with her little baby voice and slow talking.

GOTOJAIL

Who is Gladys Knight to say anything about anyone. She needs to stay out of it.....

Glenda

Back in her day, yes knocking your children around was an exceptable way of teaching your children respect. But in this day and age, that would be considered child abuse and Janet had to know that laying a hand on Paris would give her the kind of trouble she doesn't need, and it's not worth it.