Gladys Knight

Paris Jackson Deserves

Her Teeth KNOCKED OUT

7/27/2012 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

072712_gladys_knight_talk_launch
Soul legend and famed Jackson family friend Gladys Knight thinks Paris Jackson is a snot-nosed little brat for bashing Janet -- in fact, Gladys says Paris deserves to get her TEETH knocked out for mouthing off to her elders.

Gladys appeared on "The Talk" Thursday ... saying, "Paris is 14? How old is Janet? Who's the one to try to direct the other one here? I would think it's a good thing [Janet] lets Paris know who she is."

Gladys added, "If [Paris] called me that, she would have no teeth ... That's how we were brought up. You respect your elders."

As we reported, Paris and Janet faced off in an explosive argument at the Jackson compound this week. Sources tell us Janet called Paris a "spoiled little bitch" ... and Paris shot back, "This is our house. Not the Jackson family house. Get the f**k out!"

MacManick

YOU should get your Teeth knocked out for saying this to a 14 y old! Old bitc* !

Melinda

Sometimes elders are pieces of **** who need to be put in their place by a younger person. Just because you're older doesn't mean you're wiser.

courtney

I did watch the show- and some of the hosts did seem to stick up for Paris- but I think it is insane how they can sit there and listen to her say that- and nobody bring up the fact that maybe Paris NEEDS to defend herself- just because someone is an older family member does not mean they have the kids best interest at heart, these kids are suppose to let these people take advantage of them because they are children?? They may be children but apparently MJ taught them not to be victims to anyone especially his family-just like Prince said his dad told him about people like this when he was little-

Mumra the Ever Living

So Gladys, how many teeth did your kids end with by the time they were 18?
Leaving on that midnite train to irrelevance.

CloBird

You are a couple of days late with this story TMZ. Gladys Knight has been on the receiving end of a lot of hateful tweets and comments for her stupid remarks.

****

Gladys is being a pip.

meme

Those kids are at their breaking point. Katherine is a liar and a puppet. I saw her statement. She was reading and Jermaine and Janet were standing behind her with major attitudes. First of all Michael didn't spank his children due to the abuse he received by Joe. Janet herself said how Joe treated them, but ok for her to treat Paris like that. There's NO way she should been gone all that time and not called them, and I don't wanna hear she told someone to tell them. Let's say TJ is lying. Paris and Prince said the same things and released text messages to prove it. She only came home because the money train was coming to a halt.

Ronnie

Ah Joe Jackson tried that method years ago...We see how that helped the Jackson family...including JANET.

Take a seat Ms Gladys had a gambling problem, failed marriage, Knight.

campy

So far as this story goes, I agree with all sides! What compelling and rich subject matter.

chuckie

That might have been the way when Gladys was a child however if your elders do not have respect for you why should you have respect for them?Paris doesn't have a mother,her father was murdered,she is trying to stick up for her family,I think she's great.It's only Paris and her brothers that understand the pressure they are under with the people closest to them trying to rob them.Keep fighting Paris YOU ROCK!

campy

1)Respect your elders 2)You a spoiled little ho 3)This is our house not yours

jabby

Oh please. Janet is not her guardian her mother is. What child has she ever raised? In case she hasn't grasp the concept, the beneficiaries are Katherine, Prince, Paris, and Blanket. It's their money and Janet should mind her business. Glady's should stay silent and worry about herself.

Holly G

I think Paris did right. Normally I don't think children should be rude to anyone not just elders. But seriously This LITTLE GIRL which is what she is, is very smart, brave and will do amazing things one day. These adults should be kept away from those kids.

jeannie

My kids drove me nut sometimes but I never thought about knocking their teeth out or anything remotely close to it.

barb

If I was 14 and one of my "elders" was manhandling me, trying to rip my phone out of my hand, slapped me, and was trying to steal my fortune out from under me, I would have done worse than what Paris did. The Jackson Family Leeches deserve no respect for their actions. Perhaps there is a tinge of racism in Gladys' coment?