« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tom Brady

Throws Himself Off a Cliff

[PHOTOS]

7/27/2012 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0726_tom_brady_waterfall_diving_launchTom Brady loves to put the future of the New England Patriots in jeopardy -- because last week, he partook in some extremely risky behavior for an NFL quarterback ... jumping off a MASSIVE waterfall in Costa Rica.

It all went down in Montezuma July 16 -- Tom, Gisele, and some buddies went swimming ... and subsequently decided to tempt fate by throwing themselves off a giant rock face.

Thankfully for Pats fans, Brady wasn't injured -- but we're guessing his coaches won't be pleased by the photographs.

Meanwhile, Eli Manning was probably taking a cute little nap.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

kim is a publicity whore

They love Costa Rica! My friend who's been living there for a couple years now, see them all the time. Really nice people.

Diamond Goddess!

Isn't Gisele pregnant again? Jumping off cliffs? WTF?!

bka62223

You guys always have exaggerate. Massive... Giant ??? You're joking right??? Damn, ya'll must've really led some sheltered lives.

whatever

Oh yeah....that little pansy Tom Bratty dove off a cliff - looks like it was about 3ft. up - big deal.

Gloria Unread

It's not how far up from the water that's dangerous, obviously. It's how far out the rocks in front stretch out. You might not jump *out* far enough and hit your head...
Bad move, Tom. Don't put yourself OR the team at risk!!!

Dino the Dinosaur

I guess you guys missed the skydiving, autobahn driving and 180 on the motorcycle....

Dr. M

I was jumping off higher stuff when I was 7 - plus I had to clear 10 feet of cement to hit the pool = not hard - really / just be sure of the depth of ur landing point

Peace
Dr. M
MM

Jody

Big deal, that is the sissy height.

chloe

I have done that its not dangerous!! Silly post. Why all the Tom Brady stories Harvey, seems to me that you have a man crush on him.

ohreally

Really TMZ? A 8-10 foot cliff into some water? That is the equivalent of jumping off a diving board into a pool.

This is not news nor is jeopardizing in regard to his career. Shut up and give me more MJ stories.

Big D

Meanwhile Eli Manning was probably taking a cute little nap......... I don't care who you are that's funny!!!!

Spoch

Once a douchebag, always a douchbag

boner

Now you know the reason why the Giants kick your A$$ every season because Eli Manning is Reading the new playbook, watching films, and working out, and you are just holding your wanker and acting like a kid still.

philly7ko

wow, 10 ft cliff....he's the man

mebrat24

Do you notice the locals in the pictures- ya think they maybe told them it was safe----------- watch while I jump off the 12' ledge. TMZ is always trying to be a killjoy

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments