Usher's Stepson

Laid to Rest

7/27/2012 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Photos

0727_tameka_usher_funeral_tmz_zoom
Usher
's 11-year-old stepson -- who tragically died last week after a jet ski accident -- has been laid to rest following his funeral today.

As we reported, Kyle Glover -- the son of Usher's ex-wife Tameka Raymond (pictured in the sunglasses) was declared brain dead following the accident earlier this month, and eventually passed away on Saturday from the injuries he sustained.

According to sources, Glover was riding in an inner tube on Georgia's Lake Lanier July 6th when he was struck in the head by a passing jet ski. He was unresponsive when taken out of the water.

0727_usher_tameka_funeral_tmz
Kyle's funeral was held in Atlanta this morning. He was laid to rest in a nearby cemetery.

thatgirl

R.I.P. Lil Kyle
Tameka stay strong and kno that God is good all the time and he makes no mistakes.
U & ur family will stay in R prayers.

shar

Very, very sad to lose a child. Please stop headlining Usher's stepson, he was Tameka Raymond's son first & foremost and where was the father, no mention of him.. RIP YOUNG MAN, may God Bless you & your family thru this horrible/difficult time.

Tide Fan

RIP Kile! Prayers, sympathy and condolences going out to Tameka, his father and their family.On another note, why does the media insist on labeling him as "Usher's Stepson" in every article? No offense TMZ as you are not the only ones who have done this but his name was Kile Glover, not Usher's Stepson. yes we know that Usher is the "celebrity" but at least say "Son of Usher's ex wife, Tameka Raymond Laid To Rest or something. To continuously see "Usher's Stepson" as if that was his only "existence" is sad and disrespectful to his parents and family in my opinion. He was much more than just "Usher's Stepson", he was a son, a brother, a nephew and loved. His existence was not just as "Usher's Stepson". Sad...

itsme

Jeez Tmz, how sad you can't even let the family grieve in private? Do you have a papparzi hinding in the bushes at this poor kids funeral?

Nerdyfeather

I feel terrible for her. How do you even deal with that? I hope she makes it through... all my blessings to her and the family. This is such a tragedy. ;(

Vanessa

So very sad!!!! RIP Kyle.

bubblezzz

May God comfort his family & friends during this time...RIH little guy ( :

Norba

I just counted the number of black people pictured at 11:22 a.m. PST, there's well over 50.

Norba

p.s. I'm not black, and I'm not suggesting racial-profiling, I'm just reporting the facts.

Kylene

His name is actually spelled "Kile" - very sad story.

tamara

Very sad. I can't wrap my mind around why someone so young, having fun and so much ahead of him is taken so early.
My prayers to the family.

Brooke

Poor usher and his family. I really like his songs :'''''(

Fifty Shades of WTF

An 11 y/o young man simply having fun in the summer sun and suddenly gone. Some things just will never make sense. I'm sure the family friend that hit him is suffering too. Nobody starts the day thinking something like this will transpire. It's a very sad situation all the way around. Broken hearts in every direction. Rest well Kile Glover. May love surround you and your family.

NadiaJoon

It is KILE, not Kyle.

monique

such a sad story, maybe now the mother will realize it's not all about gold-digging (love those around you, not money and fame)

CMS80

I cannot even begin to imagine what this is like for the boys family. Very devastating to say the least. I find it even more sad of TMZ readers to not even at least acknowledge this young mans life, but continue to get into the drama and personal lives of other celebrities and make speculations being that none of us really know what is going on. And the only reason I can say this is based on the amount of comments that has been posted here versus other stories. To all of those that complain about the media but still partake in reading and speculating, shame on you because we have been the reason why the media acts as it does.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments