Usher's Stepson

Laid to Rest

7/27/2012 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Photos

0727_tameka_usher_funeral_tmz_zoom
Usher
's 11-year-old stepson -- who tragically died last week after a jet ski accident -- has been laid to rest following his funeral today.

As we reported, Kyle Glover -- the son of Usher's ex-wife Tameka Raymond (pictured in the sunglasses) was declared brain dead following the accident earlier this month, and eventually passed away on Saturday from the injuries he sustained.

According to sources, Glover was riding in an inner tube on Georgia's Lake Lanier July 6th when he was struck in the head by a passing jet ski. He was unresponsive when taken out of the water.

0727_usher_tameka_funeral_tmz
Kyle's funeral was held in Atlanta this morning. He was laid to rest in a nearby cemetery.

Glenda in Texas

RIP little angel.

Courtney

I was praying that somehow this little boy would make it. RIP dear Kyle. I feel so badly for his mom.

i said no dammit

how very tragic and sad..my God. my prayers go out to tameka and kiles dad ryan Glover. i can not even imagine your pain. may God wrap his loving arms around you both.

HatersGonnaHate

A parent's worse nightmare. I will make sure I hug my children a little tighter tonite, and remember to tell them I love you several times a day. You never know what can happen.

AlwaysOnTimeB

I hope Tameka can find comfort in the arms of her living children and remember all the good times she had with Kyle while he was on this earth. I pray that the entire family can find some kind of peace eventually. This is just horrible. RIP little guy!

Spoch

I can't even imagine the sorrow....RIP young angel

Really People?

So sad. RIP

Familyfirst

RIP - so sorry for this terrible loss my heart goes out to ALL of the family.

Courtney

I was praying that somehow this little boy would make it. RIP dear Kyle.

kennethg48

Sad RIP......

Isn'titIronic?

RIP Sweet Boy.

Bambi

I am so deeply sorry for your loss. Love and live everyday like it is your last. May the strength of your faith get you through. One glorious day we will be reunited with those we have lost I do believe. <3.

Ray

RIP Kyle you will be missed.

Stephanie

God rest his soul. So tragic. My condolences to his family.

Monica

They are NOT married, Step- Son NO, they have 2 small children let him see them let him pay, END of STORY about her.......

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments