'16 and Pregnant' Star

My Baby Daddy is a

DANGER to My Kids

7/29/2012 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0727_jennifer_del_rio
"16 and Pregnant" star Jennifer Del Rio says her baby daddy is a huge threat to her family's safety, so much so, she fled 1,000 miles to get away from him and is asking a judge for sole custody of their young twins.

The MTV star recently filed legal docs in Lake County, Illinois -- where she lives, after fleeing the state of FL to escape from her ex, Joshua Smith

In the docs, the 18-year-old says she's the primary caregiver of the couple's twin boys -- feeding them, bathing them and grooming them -- so it's in their best interest to stay with her permanently.

That's not all, Jennifer claims there's definitely NO WAY she can share custody with Joshua -- as is the current arrangement -- due to their history of domestic violence.

TMZ broke the story, Joshua was arrested in 2011 after Jennifer claimed he attacked her. Jennifer was also arrested, for a later incident, when Joshua accused her of battery ... a claim she says is bogus.

A judge has yet to rule. Calls to Joshua have not been returned.

Fidel Sarcastro

wow perhaps you should have taken a little more time to get to know the guy before you let him impregnate you at 16 years old.

I file this under people who are famous for being nothing more than human trash, they first had a place on Jerry Springer and now TMZ.

paul

were you sleepning when you open your legs fr him. Did u not see he was crazy before doing it. Deal with it now or never.

M.D. Jason

Season 3 of the hit MTV show 16 and Pregnant did not have a Teen Mom spin-off, as the seasons in the past did. Despite that, the network gave fans a chance to catch up with their favorite girls on Tuesday night. 16 And Pregnant Star Flees Florida

Sprmcandy

Filthy And Nasty.

SimonAllison

as Christina answered I cannot believe that a mother can profit $6161 in one month on the computer. have you read this webpage [N][u][t][t][y][R][i][c][h].[c][0][m]

people_never_change

"Star"? In what way??

dayna_bear

I had my son at 16 and I'm raising my son on my own. No parents helped me and either did the dad. I'm 28 now and raising 3 kids on my own. And don't live off the state. I work a full time job. So to the people that want to stero type 16 years old having babies think about the reality that not all of us are bad parents

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3