'RHBH' Adrienne Maloof

Husband Filing For

Separation

7/30/2012 5:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0729_Paul-Nassif_Adrienne-Maloof_getty_2 "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" stars Dr. Paul Nassif and Adrienne Maloof are on the outs -- Paul plans to file for legal separation early this week ... TMZ has learned.

Sources tell us Adrienne and Paul have discussed the situation, and she is well aware of his intentions to file the paperwork.

We're told the couple -- married since 2002 -- has made multiple attempts to work out their issues, but ... no dice.

Paul and Adrienne have 3 sons together.

0709_split_stars_footer_v2

Lili

Hope it's not true.

Ali

This makes me sad as they are my favorite couple. I like how laid back he is and how he kind of seemed to have been able to balance out her Type A with his Type B. I hope they can gain perspective and fight to make it work. I like them both so much and wish them all the best. They can have it all and they deserve it. Fight to stay together!

namers

She's such the biactch to him and he seems like a very sweet guy. Critical Virgo got to be too much.

mneelands

Don't watch the show, hasn't been on TV that long... Who cares.

If sense were common everyone would have it.

So The Bickersons are calling it quits. Maybe she should have treated him like a man & stopped picking apart everything he did or said. Now he's going to trade up for a newer, shinier model with the typical double-digit IQ & she'll get a great divorce settlement and...what?

lisa2

She's a royal beyotch. Good luck Paul, u deserve better.

tucker

Who didn't see that coming? She treated him like one of the servants.

Violette-Blue

I liked them. It's always a shame when you read that married couples can't work out their problems. I do have to say, Paul always seemed so in love with Adrienne. He put up with a lot. Adrienne never seemed very much in love with Paul. He was more like an arm piece for her. I just hope they can maintain some sort of peace for the children.

Jan

I think Andy Cohen LOVES to see marriages fall apart on his Housewives shows.

sam

Don't like her at all. Sad about divorce but she treats him terribly.

katwoman

She is so mean to him. I am no surprised that he is thowing in the towel.

FLO

I wonder what took him so long cuz from what I saw of the show, she was constantly criticizing, nagging and dismissive him.

writenow

What's his problem, other than she treats him badly? Which I always thought was their version of foreplay.

CountryGal

No surprise here. She always rolled her eyes at him and looked like she hated him.

Simone

I think this is just a bad match. They differ in their political views which is a biggie right from the start. He seems very nice but a bit goofy/airheaded and she is intense and perfectionistic. It's no wonder they're always annoyed with one another.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments