'RHBH' Adrienne Maloof

Husband Filing For

Separation

7/30/2012 5:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0729_Paul-Nassif_Adrienne-Maloof_getty_2 "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" stars Dr. Paul Nassif and Adrienne Maloof are on the outs -- Paul plans to file for legal separation early this week ... TMZ has learned.

Sources tell us Adrienne and Paul have discussed the situation, and she is well aware of his intentions to file the paperwork.

We're told the couple -- married since 2002 -- has made multiple attempts to work out their issues, but ... no dice.

Paul and Adrienne have 3 sons together.

0709_split_stars_footer_v2

Joey

NO WORRIES HER FAMILY OWNS THE SACRAMENTO KINGS AND A PALMS HOTEL CASINO IN LAS VEGAS

moe

I never understood why they even got together in the first place. They do not get along and she is an ugly, nasty,controlling, rat faced troll.

Roni

SHE IS SO MEAN AND RUDE TO HIM.
I WAS WONDERING WHY HE WAS WITH HER.
HE HAS HIS OWN PRESIGE STATUS AND MONEY.
HE DOES NOT NEED NER.

diane

No surprise here. It's been obvious since the first show she didn't like the guy.

diane

I stayed at the Palms twice for Kid Rock concerts. Great hotel with a great staff.

jrcole

i do not blame him she doesn't want him to touch her and she always makes fun of him,never cooks.i would love to meet him and tell him about time

john

Gluck, Gluck......

Jstmyopinion

I think she just got tired of him being independent and not cowtowing to her because she is so rich. I'd love to have a man like him!

go home!

She seemed like a real biatch to him last season so good for him!

diamondsaredumb

I actually liked them as a couple, their banter seemed like they were really comfortable with each other, but I guess you put on your best for tv. Hope the kids get through it all right.

CorkiDeCat

Ill take him...

momday

Too bad! I always quite liked him and them as a couple.

Kathy

And they haven't even had their "vow renewal" ceremony! How can they buck the reality tradition of vow renewal=separation/divorce? This is unacceptable! LOL

RealityBites

I like them, but I wasn't sure they were good for each other. I wish them both the best of luck and hope they find the right person for each other. They will be fine on their own they are both so independent.

Lil

Not surprised. She treats that nice man like hes garbage on the show. I dont blame him shes a ugly woman physically ruined from too much surgery and she has a ugly personality. He can do better!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments