Robert Blake

Murder Restaurant Selling

Actor's Favorite Booth

7/29/2012 2:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0726_robert-blake_tmz
Bad news if you've ever wanted to sit in the booth where ex-murder suspect Robert Blake ate with his wife ... shortly before she was shot to death outside Vitello's Restaurant in L.A. -- TMZ has learned, it's being sold at auction.

The legendary Vitello's has undergone a complete facelift in recent months -- and a rep tells TMZ, the owners now only want "positive energy" to be part of the new restaurant.

As a result, Vitello's is selling off anything that might give off bad vibes -- including the booth where Blake and his wife ate the fateful night she was shot and killed outside the restaurant back in 2001

The auction will take place on eBay August 1st -- but don't expect to get the booth for cheap ... we're told bidding will start at $1,000.

0727_Robert_Blake_Booth_vitello_tmz

It's a great piece of Hollywood history -- Blake and his deceased wife Bonny Lee Bakley ate in the same booth several times before the infamous murder.

In fact, the table played a KEY ROLE in Blake's alibi -- he told police he couldn't have shot his wife because he was inside the restaurant at the time retrieving a gun he left on the table.

Blake was famously tried and acquitted of the murder in 2005. He was subsequently found guilty of wrongful death in a civil suit, but maintains his innocence to this day.

Godz_Greatest_Gift

Who came up with this idiotic idea? It's a crying shame the things people spend money on... Smh

Kwlly_mm

Wanna Make mOre Money ??? U can join with me...Visit thisi link http://goo.gl/JqTNW for money make online solution .... here a finance tab click on it form more details ....

LDB

He looks sick in that picture

Symian

Man! Talk about having a slow news day. :/

AlwaysOnTimeB

If the owner doesn't want it because of "bad vibes," then they should just trash it. Trying to make money off of it is kind of like taking blood money.

BB not bb

I wonder why the booth has bad vibes. I wonder if the Bakely family tried to curse it or something. What I think happened is Robert Blake hired a hit to get her out of his hair. I think she was just being insufferable and he considers it like he really didn't actaully pull the trigger himself.

I don't really feel like she was so innocent. I feel like she was trying to make a fool of him and do him in any way she could. Maybe she was actually killing him slowly with her passive agressive behavior till he was just out of his mind any more.

I wonder if her family ever collected money from him. They all seem a little money hungry and spiteful. Isn't he still taking care of their granddaughter besides?

I wonder if the restaurant feels the ghost of Bonnie Lee is haunting the table, trying to see who really pulled the trigger, not that it makes that much difference. I think what happened was that she was double crossed by someone who can play the game better then she and her family could.

I don't know who would want that table unless they worship gangsters or something.

laffnbear

Why do so many black women try to appear white? My guess is they are ashamed to be like folks like you. What pride dots that reflect? I know too, many are angry at black men for chasing white women. What is that to be proud of?

Dennis Johnson

Robert Blake is a washed up little TURD!

Bubbles The Chimp

If he would have just threw a few of my chimp poops at his wife, she would still be alive now.

...Well maybe not, they are a bit smelly.

UNLEVINED HARVEY

how can this creep live with himself?

StevenB

So, after a decade they just now decide they need to rid themselves of the 'bad vibes'? More like they didn't get increased business from creepy attraction-loving types, or that money has dried up.

Cujeaux

Die you POS.

Revelations

Blackpride **** you!!

Paul B

If the nut job had 2 pennies to rub together he'd buy it.

go home!

I sat at that booth a few times. VItellos needs to lower their prices.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments