'2 Broke Girls' Star Kat Dennings

CLEAVAGE BATTLE

with 'Mad Men' Chick

7/30/2012 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0730_kat_dennings_WENN"2 Broke Girls" star Kat Dennings ripped a page from the Christina Hendricks guide to the red carpet ... by squeezing her gals into a very cleavage-friendly blue dress this weekend.

Dennings was trying to generate interest in her show at a media event for the Television Critics Association in Beverly Hills. Mission accomplished.

Meanwhile, here's a shot of Christina at an event back in September 2011.

0730_christina_hendricks_subasset

Naturally, we gotta ask ...

notta

You people are insane. Kat is smoking hot and her girls are real. Search on Google and you'll see yourself. No knee knockers there boys and girls.

Ur Over & Done With

Why isn't 'neither' a choice? They are both gross.

bud

Haters. Lots and lots of haters.

I am Spartacus

I'd take Kat hands down. Christina isn't that hot without a makeup team to help her. Kat on the other hand still looks good. Plus she's younger and after seeing those nude pics of her i'd take her in second.

WhoCares

Looks more like their buttt cheeks on their chest. Not attractive.

gravelark

Sigh, neither.

jaski

It gets to the point where there's cleavage and then there's this. I've always been rather top-heavy and I love me a good push-up bra but that just looks uncomfortable. That being said, if you had a gun to my head it would be Christina, hands down. Kat looks like a lil girl trying on her mother's dress, it is wearing her as opposed to Christina Working That Dress.

Ignorant Awareness

How is it that her dress slants to create a 'v-neck' cleavage but, at the very top of the 'v-neck' it suddenly flattens into a straight line (to form the sleeves)? And it doesn't do so at the armpit (because that would be NORMAL), but rather right on the boobs? Wtf??

MP

Both of them look ridiculous in their ill fitting dresses.

Toby Weymiller

I wonder if they both have big vaginas?

cynical me

I will go with neither, not because I'm a woman but because breasts shouldn't be all smooshed up like that...very unattractive.

Tom

TMZ, when you post 2 gorgeous women like that, you need an option on your poll for "both at the same time."

Mels

baby heads

Machelle

When did this one-mesh boob thing become attractive? They both look like morons!

JJSC

Are Christina's fake? Remember the Playboy pics that came out?