Sheryl Crow

Delusional Fan

Threatened to Shoot Me

7/30/2012 2:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0730_sheryl_crow
Sheryl Crow is in fear for her life ... claiming a delusional fan believes she stole money from him ... and now he's threatening to shoot her ... this according to legal docs obtained by TMZ.

Crow just filed a request for a restraining order against 45-year-old Phillip Gordon Sparks -- a fan who allegedly began posting "disturbing" messages about the singer on Facebook back in April.

In the papers, Crow says, "It was clear to me that [Sparks] was deeply disturbed because his posts were delusional, rambling, filled with profanity and laced with angry rants."

Crow says Sparks claimed in one of his posts that she "had broken into his house because I was looking for his gun."

"Other posts claimed that I was supposedly filming him surreptitiously, tried to have him arrested and that I had stolen money from him."

Crow notes, "All of these allegations were, of course, categorically false."

But Crow says Sparks took things to a scarier level last week ... claiming he went to the offices of the Screen Actors Guild and told an employee that he was going to "just shoot me."

Crow says the news was "extremely alarming" ... and she now fears for the safety of her family, employees and her manager ... whom Sparks allegedly mentioned by name in one of his posts.

Crow is asking for protection for herself and 16 other people -- including her two sons, nanny, sister, assistant, parents, siblings and managers.

A judge has yet to rule on Crow's request.

LDB

She has no lips

Truth

THAT BRAIN TUMOR IS NO LONGER BENIGN. #TRUTH!!

dman

Hate her music and her, and pretty much anything associated with her.

tantricjustice

Terrifying. These delusionals are a real threat. Believe me, I have been on the receiving end of one who put me in the hospital. The worst part about it is that they're ruled by their delusions so there is no way for you to normalize the situation and rationalize it...because it's based on complete irrationality. Sheryl, bulk up on your security, get a restraining order from this nutcase.

Don

Someone give him a gun please!

Fat Mike

His actions probably make him happy, and if it makes him happy , it can't be that bad.

eres una puta reprimida

metete todas las porras eléctrcas de la policia de L.A por el culo.
a ver si se te pasa el trauma reprimido que tienes.

300 or so

He probably tried the one square of toilet paper deal with less than desirable results, so he's pissed.

VictoriaGirl

Fans dont threaten to kill the people they are fans of. Stop referring to them as fans.

campy

If I had to guess why the delusional fan is angry it's most likely because C.C. agreed to play at a bank bailout party after the bank received billions of dollars of tax payers money. C.C. was payed to play with tax payer's money. So yeah, I can see why the delusional man is upset.

BOHOE

I thought crow hunting was legal in the USA

myopinion

Be careful there are a lot of NUT cases.

latestdiets.net

she should have told him, "If it makes you happy, it can't be that baddddddd".

LCS27

I'm more surprised with the fact she still has fans.

remy