TMZ Live

Kobe Bryant Party Pics

Innocent Olympic Fun?

7/30/2012 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ Live

073012_tmzlive

Kobe Bryant and Team USA might be kicking ass on the court -- but off it ... Kobe's got some explaining to do! There's a reason he was pictured partying SHIRTLESS with 2 women ... but is it a GOOD enough reason for his estranged wife Vanessa Bryant?

Plus, Kristen Stewart's apology for cheating on Robert Pattinson was good enough ... for one of them to move out of their house -- who should go?

And Olympians are using Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram as much as their muscles -- but they might want to rethink that. You gotta see why another athlete's been booted from the games.
TMZLive-Download-Podcast-Graphic
tmzlive-play-by-play-1

(0:00) Kobe Bryant played a skins game at the Olympics -- but not the kind you're thinking of. We have a photo of Kobe hanging out shirtless with two ladies in Barcelona, and his wife is non too please.
(5:05) "Batman" shooter James Holmes was hit with over 140 charges -- including 24 counts of murder ... despite only 12 people dying. We'll explain why.
(10:00) The Jackson brothers put their family drama behind them to perform in their "Unity" tour -- you gotta hear Jermaine's lighter-worthy speech about how the Jacksons are still a family.
(15:33) Tom Cruise AND Katie Holmes both talked to us! Sorta.
(18:30) A billboard comparing President Obama and James Holmes sparks controversy -- and the man behind it, Maurice Clements, calls in to defend it.
(23:40) Kristen Stewart's breakup forces the question -- who should move out of her and Robert Pattinson's home?
(29:00) The Olympics has become technology obsessed -- and we'll show you more than one reason why it's a bad thing.
(32:00) The US Olympic uniforms ... are hideous ... to everyone but Anna.
(34:00) Adrienne Maloof -- the next in a long line of "Housewives" to get divorced.
(39:00) Conrad Murray says he can prove that he's innocent. Is it time for him to give up the fight?
(43:00) We take your calls!

Bubbles The Chimp

I trained myself this weekend to handle Fat Mike's grotesque appearance.

...I stared at a fat greasy sausage on a plate for hours.

hursh4ever

oh dang I almost read that as Katie Holmes got slapped with 24 counts....

christy

WHERE IS HARVEY? I hate this martini chick. yuck. and a much as i like charles, he is just not cutting it with this stupid chick

Bubbles The Chimp

Fat Mike talks like Cindy Brady. Baby Talk ......Baby Talk!!! Lisp Lisp... Prrbbbtttt

Bubbles The Chimp

I will admit, White Charles does a much better job than Dwarf Harvey. Harvey needs to stay gone. He can always join a freak show or a circus.

Bubbles The Chimp

I want Martini to visit me in the zoo. I have a crush on her. I would share my bananas with her..... and a few fresh chimp poops.

Bubbles The Chimp

Jason is very intelligent. I understand him because he has Curious George hair like me.

Bubbles The Chimp

White Charles in a V-Neck top. What is next?...He starts dancing with glow sticks?

Bubbles The Chimp

That Slade guy says the most irrelevant nonsense ever. You're fired.

Cindy

It should be George W. Bush on that billboard.

Flying Blind

why is there always a 3/4 nude male or males on the right banners ..... oh, it's a Harvey must, i see.

Flying Blind

should be george bush's picture for iraq and afganistan

Bubbles The Chimp

Maurice is just an old bitter white man who is pissed off because the President is black.

Flying Blind

you go girl on the phone .... idaho explains it all, skin heads.

Bubbles The Chimp