Cuba Gooding Jr.

Allegedly SHOVES Female

Bartender ... Warrant Issued

7/31/2012 11:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0731_cuba_gooding_jr
Cuba Gooding Jr. is a wanted man ... cops in New Orleans have issued an arrest warrant for the actor after he was accused of shoving a female bartender early this morning ... TMZ has learned.

The New Orleans Police Department tells TMZ ... a misdemeanor battery warrant was issued after cops received a complaint that Cuba got physical at The Old Absinthe House on Bourbon Street around 2:00 AM.

A witness at the bar tells us ... the "Jerry Maguire" actor became upset with some bar patrons who recognized him and had been taking pictures.

We're told Cuba began cussing at the people ... so a female bartender approached the actor and asked him to leave.

But the witness says Cuba didn't go quietly ... and shoved the bartender against a wall.

One of the bartender's co-workers called 911 ... but no arrests were made at the scene.

According to police, the bartender claims she informed Cuba that the cops were on the way ... and that he needed to leave. The bartender claims Gooding pushed her again, and left the bar.

Now, cops are under orders to arrest Cuba on sight.

Cuba is currently in New Orleans to film "The Butler" with Oprah Winfrey.

A rep for CGJ had no comment.

0731_absinthe_house_flickr

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

rsmik

at least somebody wants him

Me

Ah the "land of the free" were people will call the cops for any manageable conflict, just to worsen it and most of the time take things out of proportion.

VIDGMER

I never like Barbados or south Americans, always will!

I asking what CUBA GOODING JR doing in my COUNTRY? he didn't build my north country on his back.

Holly in AZ

Show her the MONEY!!!!

campy

Stay Classy San Diego!

Kenneth

Police are looking for him for shoving someone ?......in the murder capital ? ain't they got more important crimes to contend with ?

John

that's what happens when you maul a celebrity and won't f off, i'm of course talking about TMZ.

John

was most likely overly polite asians, oooo ming young I see him big movie star we rich now *snap* *snap* *snap* *snaps out like rat race* and pushes and possibly *punches* a women, it's in a man's general nature to shove a woman when he's s*it faced

sfloyd

you real stupid, don't be in the public if you do not want to be seen, she a female push on a man not a woman, you came from a woman I have no respect for a man who put his hand on a women

Maya

I just think it's REAL ****ed up, that Oprah would be in a movie with a man that would put his hands on women in a violent manner. I read he also groped some woman a little while back. Then you wanna get on the internet and SLAM Chris Brown????? Sounds like your contradicting yourself sweety. I'm not to fond of Oprah for many other reasons outside of this. I just felt the need to point this out..and if Cuba is treating random innocent women like this, I can only IMAGINE how his wife is being treated and what his child is being exposed to! F.Y.I I am not the "Angry Black Woman"....just angry!

Maya

I just think it's f*cked up how Oprah will be in a movie with a man that displays violent repetitive behavior towards women. A while back, I also read that Cuba groped some random woman. But OPRAH wants to get online and slam Chris Brown???? She wanna send a video to him and ban him off her show??? Sounds like contradiction to me sweety! If Cuba is treating random women like this he doesn't even know, I can only imagine what his wife and child are going through at home! I home they find his black a** and stick it to him! Seems as though he thinks he runs the world...HA!

Leilani

Arrested for barroom brawl, yet goes unpunished for Snow Dogs. Where's the justice!!!!!!!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5