« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Dennis Rodman

Children's Book Author

7/31/2012 3:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0727_dennis_rodman_book

What do Katie Couric, Gloria Estefan, Jamie Lee Curits and Dennis Rodman all have in common? If you said "They've all been photographed in a wedding dress!" ... you're correct. But we also would have accepted ... they have all written children's books.

That's right ... the NBA Hall of Famer and occasional crossdresser is releasing his own book for kids called "Dennis The Wild Bull" ... set to be released sometime later this year.

Dennis and his people are tight-lipped about the premise, but the book's website says it will "convey good lessons to children based on Dennis’ own experiences as a world class athlete while overcoming obstacles as a child."

Dennis recently reconnected with his father ... and we're told he's been re-motivated to strengthen his relationship with his own children ... and believes this book will help the process.

And they all lived happily ever after ... hopefully.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Passion Of The Taint

Douchebag's book for kids should be called "Dennis The Wild Ass Clown"
Yuk! Rodman and Children should not be in the same title... He looks like a Mr. Creepy Pee Pee...

USC78

Dennis Rodman is no doubt incapable of even READING a children's book much less writing one! I hate it when celebrities attach their names to projects such as this, as if they really had anything creatively to do with them. Pathetic.

werd

Let me guess.. The horse gets breast implants..?

Mumra the Ever Living

He needed a Co-Author for a children's book? How pathetic is that.
So lets see, he didn't really write it, and he didn't illustrate it. So exactly what the fuque did he do?

IceGypsy

Cynicism is an ugly trait. I don't care who they are, people are capable of change, even if it's for a short time.

When Denis stays sober, he's a really good man. He's always had a soft spot for kids because he went through a lot as a child himself.

I think it's great that he was able to do that. Wish him lots of luck with it.

Carl

Well, it couldn't be worse than Britney Spears mother's book on raising a child.

Terminal Tower

Dennis Rodman's father had 29 children by 16 different women. His name is Philander Rodman. Nothing else needs to be said, lol!

LDB

Bullsh*t

Oh A 💛💋

Nah I can't pull the race card Out on this one ! He's a damn fool

Rant On

I guess Dennis the Spur or Dennis the Piston wasn't even considered.

tellmeaboutit

Does it have a chapter on being a drunken loser who avoids paying child support for years? Hope his ex moves to attach the earnings (if any) from this crap to pay some of the child support he still owes.

DH

I'm looking forward to reading DR book. Back when I remember him playing with SA, I thought he was invincible. Always cool to guess what color his hair would be. BTW, if you like picture books, check out,
dreaming hill. com Thanks

SportsChump

I’m not necessarily saying that the Madonna-tutored, ex-bad boy, who once traveled the nation with his own bartender, dyed his hair every different color of the rainbow and kicked an NBA cameraman in the groin on live television ISN’T the least likely of candidates to speak to America’s youth. I’m just saying if I were a parent, I probably wouldn’t bring my four-year old to the book signing, unless of course, it was open bar.

Rodman getting in touch with his inner child inspired me to think of the least likely book titles we’d ever see.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2