Dennis Hopper's Son

Accused of Raping

15-Year-Old Girl

7/31/2012 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Henry Hopper accused of rape.Dennis Hopper's 21-year-old son has been accused of raping a 15-year-old girl ... after plying her with drugs and alcohol ... this according to a lawsuit obtained by TMZ.

Henry Hopper -- who starred in Gus Van Zant's "Restless" in 2011 -- is being sued by the mother of an unidentified 16-year-old girl ... who claims the girl met Hopper through a mutual friend in Feb. 2011.

According to the legal papers, the girl -- identified in the lawsuit as Jan Doe -- claims the two began to communicate on Facebook ... and in the months that followed, Hopper invited her to his home in Venice, CA on multiple occasions with the promise of drugs and alcohol.

In the suit, Doe claims Hopper would wait until she was intoxicated ... and "engaged in sexually offensive conduct with her" ... including sexual intercourse, forced oral copulation and sodomy.

It's unclear if Doe ever reported the allegations to police.

In the suit, Doe's lawyer claims the actor "preyed upon a young impressionable child, suggesting that he cared for her, luring her into his home with promises of alcohol and illegal drugs, and then repeatedly taking advantage of her youth an vulnerability."

Doe's mother claims the girl suffered significant injuries to her emotional health, strength and activity ... and was required to employ multiple mental health care professionals for treatment.

She's suing for unspecified damages.

Attempts to reach Hopper were unsuccessful.

buzz kill

What's the problem, he is just another "Easy Rider".

AlwaysOnTimeB

I'm sorry, but I don't believe her. I think she thought she had a good thing going with him, until he kicked her to the curb! She decided she would make him pay and got her mother involved. Something isn't right about her story. Did the mother miss what "lured" her daughter to his house in the first place???

scoopie

Don't you just love the guys who can only get it when they ply a chick with drugs and alcohol? Take note, lefty bowler on Long Island; justice is coming.

Aileen

I hate to say it but if she went back "on multiple ocassions", how can it still be called rape? If she was raped, she could go home and tell her parents. Or call the cops. Going back and doing it again and again is more like just having sex for drugs.

shewentwhoa

Ugh I have so much to say but i'm going to make it short. Yes taking advantage of and sodomizing someone is very wrong. But if the girl keeps going back for booze and drugs there's no way that he's taking away her youth and vulnerability. If she went once then yes but she went multiple of times. Sounds like to me little miss isn't as innocent as she seems.

noluvso43@yahoo.com

First off shes 15-16 whatever, Youth and vulnerability, shes looking for alcohol.what is a 15 year old doing looking for drug and alcohol. really.

MC GRUNT

Sounds like we have another Future Hollywood Hero Award Winning Director in the works. Move over Roman Polanski!!

c

If someone raped my 15 year old daughter I would head down to the police station and have his butt arrested and thrown in jail. This woman decides it’s the perfect opportunity to get some money? Sounds like a scam. (And what kind of rotten mother lets her 15 year old go hang out at some 21 year old’s on multiple occasions? In reality she was probably using her daughter to get this set up to go after his money. Disgusting.)

noluvso43@yahoo.com

Youth and vulnerability went out the door the minute she went looking for drugs and alcohol. I would have BEAT!!!! the sh!& out of mine for that. Send me to jail. Thats why youth is so F***ed up now a days.

DaveT

Mutual sex.
Just another mother who doesn't want to admit her daughter likes to have sex.
Because she's full of hormones.
And that's what teenagers full of hormones do.
Funny isn't it, feminists insist that girls mature faster than boys, and that girls are always about 5 years older than boys in maturity....until a boy who's about 5 years older than your daughter has sex with her.
Then suddenly he's a "predator"...:D

Allen Ridak

This reminds me of the time I went out into my backyard to gather up twigs. I brought them inside and put a rubber band around them in a phallic shape. Then I coated the twigs with Vicks Vaporub and inserted them inside myself.

ShrinkWrap

Had someone raped my daugher at 15, the police would have been involved, immediately. This girl's mother is just using her daughter's misfortune for financial gain and that is almost as disgusting as what Hopper did. They should both be in jail.

sean

I tend to go with the alleged victims in this sort of scenario, but I don't buy her story seems completely BOGUS.

laffnbear

Ooooooops! Mama caught her and found put she was doing the same thing regularly. In order to try to save face and protect the gals reputation, such as it was, Mama sued.

qwe

Come on, this is total BS.
This girl never got raped, she wh$red herself out for drugs.
And now that Mommy's found out that her slutty daughter's drug dealer is rich, she's out for money.