Kim Kardashian's Ass

BIGGER THAN EVER

7/31/2012 9:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

073112_kim_k_splashIt might be the ass-accentuating pants ... but yesterday in New York, Kim Kardashian's record-setting rear appeared to have reached entirely new levels of badonkness -- and we are NOT complaining.

The low-cut top didn't hurt either.

Your move Coco.

cmorgan

disgusting...fix-a-flat?

Marley23

In 5 years it will look like an "Old Duffel Bag " .....

Lindsey

It's gross! it looks like my 6 month old's diaper when she take a massive poopie!

Jimmy Jingles

That thing is rank. It looks like Sasquatch ass. I don't know if I should fap or call the California bigfoot hunters association.

jc2020

hah.. all these haters lol. Kim is beautiful! Curvy or not... she still beautiful!

Tinyrat

I have no problem with a woman with curves, but her ass is disgusting. Maybe it's her fugly personality that makes it seem so.

Ms Yola

OMG Kim is definitely wearing a butt pad look at it closely. Its not real. She is so busy trying to keep up with Nicki Minaj who Kanye was staring at during the BET Awards. Kim is so damn insecure....it makes you sick. Kourtney is my favorite who is so mature.

xbrownsx@aol.com

Once the DOT (Department Of Transportation) sees Kim in public, she'll be required by law to attach red clearance lights on the outer edges of those hips to warn unsuspecting pedestrians! Also, what is up with that person in the clip ..."Kimmm ....Kim ..." sounding like a starstruck poser, as if Kim is actually going to stop talk to her?! As with others' thoughts, this was clearly a publicity stunt for attention by Kim K. and her staff.

ASS-ME-NOT

I hope she spends some time wiping; God help her if she gets heat rash.

Kerplop

Looks like she has peariponitis; the cheeseburgers are going straight to her ass. Maybe wear a dress or a skirt, or a moo-moo to cover that up, disgusting.

LadyLinguistique

Someone need to cut down on the 'butter'. Kim arrives at parties twice; first, her face arrives, and 10 minutes later, her ass comes in.

L.

I really don't know what all the fuss is about. I think her ass is ridiculous and nothing to be proud of. It looks abnormally large (AKA: artificial) on her spindle -legs. I will never understand why everyone makes such a fuss over this family.

Stones

I'm complaining. It's so gross. Usually, I'm like, "to each their own" but I think because I always hear stuff about it being awesome and I couldn't disagree more, that it makes me angry and a hater to all kim k. butt lovers.

Kayla

Ok Kim......Enough of the injections already. Now there are so many women in the entertainment business and not getting these butt injections. Nicki Minaj and Kandi Burruss. Do they think their past wont pop up in a photo. These butt don't just develop overnight. Either you' have it or you dont and for those that do they have it even as a young teen but when these women are in their early 20's and they don't have the shape and then they all of a sudden show up with a huge ass talking about "I gained weight" BULL****! ....I know. All my sisters, myself and my Aunt have the BUTT!

justme

That pic is fake. If it's not, that is not an attractive @ss. That is a FAT @ass! Something about this is really fake tho!!