Kim Kardashian's Ass

BIGGER THAN EVER

7/31/2012 9:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

073112_kim_k_splashIt might be the ass-accentuating pants ... but yesterday in New York, Kim Kardashian's record-setting rear appeared to have reached entirely new levels of badonkness -- and we are NOT complaining.

The low-cut top didn't hurt either.

Your move Coco.

Previous 15 Comments | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28

Miche

Panty with the Butt implants inside..lots of people wear those and apparently so does she..nothing new lol

oh holland

Ugly or gorgeous caboose? I say, Depends ....

D A Naudin

I wish for one day that we do not have to hear anything these people do or don't do, I specially don't like hearing about or much less seeing this ridiculous woman's FAT ASS or her obnoxious boyfriend.....please....

Mad Max

Pretty plastic face soon to be stretched to joan rivers territory. that ass is bedonculous. In five years she will be best friends with Jenny Craig. You can only have so much strategic lypo. The breastesess are the bestesses though, But what really turns me on is her intellegience and personality. lol

Nancy

Now I have no doubt in my mind.. TMZ gets paid by Kim to take pictures of Kim. As she looks down pretending shyness and gets out of one side of the car into the other side.... hummmmm weird..someone needs a hobby.

Tom

PAWG

Carlo

whore!

Angela

Kanye been workin' it!

momofbron

Kim kardashian is a pig. She is allegedly not exercising because Kanye likes a big elephant ass on his woman. She turns my stomach.

Dudebro

Lol at all the jealous women downvoting all the comments even mildly complimenting her. 99% of men would do anything to get in her heavenly pants, deal with it.

Darrien

Her ass is (still) great ... Just a pair of weird pants on her, that's all. But still Rachael Ray owns the juiciest, best ass out there.

NoThanks

She's at risk for a disease as those pant cut off circulation.

Ted B

Kims booty is delicious!!! I love it and will love it if it gets even larger. You rock KIM and yes you need a star on the walk of fame!!!! YOU ROCK KIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28