Kim Kardashian's Ass

BIGGER THAN EVER

7/31/2012 9:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

073112_kim_k_splashIt might be the ass-accentuating pants ... but yesterday in New York, Kim Kardashian's record-setting rear appeared to have reached entirely new levels of badonkness -- and we are NOT complaining.

The low-cut top didn't hurt either.

Your move Coco.

marymac

Blech. And her face is as puffy as the pillsbury dough boy, she ruined her natural beauty. such a stupid fool, she'll look like versace by 40

Fitzie

LMAO .. "new levels of badonkness" .. nice.

Lmao

So this is what I should've strived for when I was a youngin'... Silly me for perusing an education... Can you imagine the people with doctorates degrees in areas such as chemistry and mathematics who make 1% of what she makes? This world is azz backwards.

Uncle Tom

Unbelievable! ...

Twilightstar

Ewwww Kim, porking on the pounds. Those pants look like a bag o' cellulite. Kim's pretty but ick. in there

Latch Johnson

I always thought it was just a fat ass. Never thought it was sexy. She looks like she needs a plus size toilet seat.

Who Knew

Whats louder a sonic boom, or a Karsnookian fart. That A$$ must really produce huge amounts of vibration and noise.

Celebrities Suck

What you gon' do with all that junk?
All that junk inside your trunk?
I'ma get, get, get, get, you drunk,
Get you love drunk off my hump.
My hump, my hump, my hump, my hump, my hump,
My hump, my hump, my hump, my lovely little lumps (Check it out)

loloagogo

That was so weird. WHY did she walk out of the passenger's side backseat AND BACK AGAIN into the driver's side BACKSEAT? So people could take more pictures? Imagine the conversation that took place in that split second..."hurry go get back in on the other side now..."

****

Kanye better strap a 2X4 board across his ass so he doesn't fall in.
Maybe she has been to visit this woman.

milly5

It looks like she is scared to go outside and out her car. SHE KNOWS SHE GOT A FAKE BOOTY, been taking too many booty shots. Its really starting to look grossssssssssss

Glynn

There is nothing attractive about that LARD ASS!!

Kaila

Who gets out of one side of the backseat to walk around and sit on the other side? Was she scared she was going to smear her butt across the seat if she scootched?? WTH?

Kammy

It's said Kim isn't really too happy these days. She thought by hooking up with Kayne she would constantly be in the news and the two of them would be trending all the time. Sure there are stories like this one, but compared to the way it used to be? You don't think....dare I say it? We might see less of her now???? Please Please Please!

Oh, BTW Kim, what happened to your dedicated sincere research into becoming the next mayor of Glendale? Did Kayne say no?

Celebrities Suck

why did she get out from the back seat to walk to the other side of the back seat to get back in? Why couldn't she move over, not like she was going to the driver seat?