Kim Kardashian's Ass

BIGGER THAN EVER

7/31/2012 9:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

073112_kim_k_splashIt might be the ass-accentuating pants ... but yesterday in New York, Kim Kardashian's record-setting rear appeared to have reached entirely new levels of badonkness -- and we are NOT complaining.

The low-cut top didn't hurt either.

Your move Coco.

Marlena

Looks like she was wearing a padded ass.

Sugenite

Well I'm complaining; that's just nasty. I think now we know where all that sperm is going.

THE-KILLUMINATED-ONE

And she's back.....why is she back?

Joey

Now we know where her brains aer

mel

man alive! i can’t understand how some dudes out there think that her...massive, sloppy manure bags are attractive! big butt=big stink. and nothing, NOTHING smells worse than poop. her fecal funk is partly to blame for LA's smog problems. there is no doubt in my mind that she needs to repaint her bathroom walls on a daily basis as her putrid, "logging out" sessions no doubt cause them to peel and discolour. how is it possible to properly cleanse a waste dispenser as gigantic as hers is? my monitor now smells like human dung. TMZ must be photoshopping the hundreds of squiggly stink lines that emanate from her stinky, industrial-sized, crap launcher.
i could go on and on. i love women with nice, tight, cute, delicate and feminine bums. they're so gorgeous and enticing that the thought of one of them is making my pants tight as i type!
but that monstrosity that she seems so proud of is quite simply a revolting mutation that is no doubt so eye-wateringly pungent and putrid that merely looking at it disgusts me to the point of retching.
remember good people; the bigger the butt - the more horrendous the odour. kim kardashian is little more than a smelly, feces factory that produces more manure than 100 well-fed elephants!

Lulubelle

It looks disproportionate to the rest of her body...

Chubby Cubby

I think the only thing real on her is her ass.....fake breasts, fake hair, lypo, botoxed beyond repair, fake lips.....everything.

Yep, probably real ass, and the reason why she doesn't suck the fat out of it is because she loves black men.......who love big asses.....

Mulholland Drive

looks like two fat pillows stuffed into spandex perched on-top of two pencils.

Just nasty.

river rat

Best laugh I've had all day! Thanks, pal!

dierdre

Sorry, but Kim Trashian's ass is huge and disgusting. She actually looks like she padded her ass to make it look even bigger. Anyhow, she's a disgusting fat ass hoe, and i believe she has more people who hate her now, than before. She truly is a total nothing. ewwwwww

kronenburg

She should be embarrassed about that gelatinous mass - not parading it around like the amusement park ride that it is.

Pardon me for a moment while I run to the restroom to vomit.

jason

Kanye take note man. This is not going to get better as the years go on, just wider. It's already started.

Rob

WOW that thing is big. I wonder how long it jiggles after your done hitting it?

Rob

WOW, that thing is big... I wonder how long it jiggles after your done hitting it?

kronenburg

It looks like she has some kind of abnormal medical condition. She really should see a doctor and get that checked out.