Scout Willis

Sentenced for Underage Drinking, Fake ID

7/31/2012 7:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0731_scout_willis_gettyDemi Moore and Bruce Willis' 21-year-old daughter Scout has finally been punished for drinking beer while underage in NYC and possessing a fake ID ... but she won't be going to jail.

Long story short -- Scout's getting off pretty easy ... she worked out a deal with prosecutors in which they agreed to dismiss the case entirely if she completes 2 days of community service and stays out of trouble for 6 months.

As we previously reported, Scout was arrested back in June after allegedly drinking a Pakistani beer in Union Square. She was 20 at the time.

When confronted by police, Scout allegedly handed over a fake ID saying she was "Katherine Kelly." She eventually admitted the ID wasn't hers.

Scout was initially booked for open container and criminal impersonation.

According to the NY Post, Scout's clean record and outstanding grades at Brown University scored points with prosecutors ... who agreed she doesn't deserve a harsh punishment, like jail.

Dan Frederiksen

Scout? really? they were high on peyote at the time?

big'un

She can go to war, she can vote, she can even get a commercial license to drive an 18 wheeler weighing 40 tons down the highway at 70 mph but he can't drink a beer at 20 years old. This country truely has some very stupid laws. That's right I said stupid.

parlayer

even though I'd get Hammered, I'm glad Demi and Bruce are not my parents.

The Atlanta Church Of Satan

So far so good. I do hope she limits her driving.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Wow. Big surprise. When I was a teen, I got busted for drinking--I had to take hours of alcohol education classes, pay fines, and they took away my ability to get a license until 21. Celebrity justice, must be nice.

Maverick

Scout WIllis should get a gross misdemeanor for ugliness. Damn those Willis girls are hideous.

MW777

Proving once again, you can buy as much justice as your wallet can afford!

Diana

think she should have gone to drug/alchol classes and did more time for community service...and something should be down about handing a fake id to the cop. But again , celeb kids get off easy..we will be reading about her again soon i'm sure.

No comment

She has been punished for life with that face. Poor thing.

seamus

If what I have been reading about these Willis girls is true this will not be the last of their run in's with the police. They seem like they are pretty wild and soooooo ugly. How did Bruce and Demi create such ugly kids? But hey they are thin and rich I guess I am just jealous.

SAL DE MI CAA DEFINITIVAMENTE, SIGUE CON TU VIDA DE DIVERSION, PERO SAL DE MIC ASA Y DEJAME EN PAZ

menudo cachondeo.
Miss Sixty.

por favor. te pido que me dejes en paz.

devilgirl

Holy cow, she's scary!

Mary Ann McQueen

Like mother, like daughter. Sad.

BJ Rocks

They are ugly girls what a shame!

Faye

How did someone as gorgeous as Demi Moore manage to have three of the strangest looking daughters on the face of the earth?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments