Shifty Shellshock

Ordered to Stay Away

From Ex-Girlfriend

7/31/2012 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0731_shifty_shellshock_tmz
Former "Celebrity Rehab" star Shifty Shellshock has been ordered to stay the hell away from his ex-GF, after allegedly roughing her up at a Ross Dress For Less back in February -- TMZ has learned.

We broke the story ... Shifty (real name Seth Binzer) was arrested at the discount clothing store after an employee claims he witnessed Shifty grab his girlfriend by the arm during a heated argument ... and get violent with her.

When cops arrived, they searched Shifty -- and claim they found rock cocaine. The former Crazy Town singer was arrested on the scene, and subsequently charged with battery and drug possession.

Shifty pled no contest to both charges today. He was sentenced to three years probation for the drug count, and ordered to stay away from his ex for 3 years on the battery count. He was also ordered to attend 52 weeks of domestic violence counseling.

073112_shifty_launch_v3
But the guy's not letting the situation get him down -- in fact, we shot Shifty this Sunday in L.A. and he's completely turning his life around ... telling us, "I'm good. I'm clean. I'm happy."

The guy's even gained a few pounds, adding, "I'm eating. It happens when you stop doing drugs."

Jennimoore12

CLINT

The real news is that this guy actually has a girlfriend. I get that there are women who go for that tattooed, down and out bad boy looser look, but what kind of woman lets him climb on top of her and have sex? Yuck!!

nyc44th

I have 20 years clean . . he can do it IF he quits trying to be the center of attention constantly. He reminds me of a little child who acts out for attention due to his insecurities and TRYING to fit in in the whole R&R BS scene. Sobriety is about working the Steps and humility. I wish him the best but IF you want to change, you have to change everything.

LindyLou

I miss Celebrity Rehab, that show was a riot!

Oh A 💛💋

Who ?????

devilgirl

I thought he died a few months back?

West Vasquez

I thought this was a celebrity news site????

Who

who are these people?

Piper

He is a ****ing liar! Clean? For what, 3 days?

supachika

wow i feel so ashamed i used to think he was so hot when i was in high school. boy was i so wrong. hope he can clean him self up though its always sad when people get addicted

Marie

Thats because upstate NY knows how to feed shifty ! Haha he's actually a really chill guy! Got to hang out with him on his tour up here! And for all you haters he's been sober for 4 months.

diamondsaredumb

Man this guy looks like he's been rode hard and put up wet. Lost soul, hope he gets well.

rsmik

who?

sean

Will not be shocked if I come read tmz site one day soon and see that this guy had died. He looks drugged addled and at the end of his rope. What a shame, get help while you still can man!

Seriously its like him and Artie Lang are on some sick death watch contest/race.

writenow

A. Never date a guy named "Shifty."

B. Never date a guy with neck tats, because

C. DV programs don't work.

(Scroll down the page for Another tragic failure of Anger Management Class" followed by "Stabbed at an Anger Management Class")

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments