Tom Cruise & Suri

At the Happiest Place on This Earth!

7/31/2012 12:10 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0731_tom_cruise_suri_TMZIt was father-daughter bonding time as Tom Cruise transported his adorable little girl Suri Cruise to another world ... Disney World in Orlando on Monday.

Despite the very public breakup of his marriage to Katie Holmes, we're told Tom and Suri managed to enjoy some of that "meaningful and significant contact" he got in the divorce settlement while riding the Magic Carpets of Aladdin and the Jungle Cruise at the Magic Kingdom.

This trip to Florida comes just two weeks after Tom and Suri were spotted helicoptering around NYC together.

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

tricia

It's horrible to see this day after day. Other celebrities manage to have private lives. What the heck is wrong with Katie and Tom??????? Someone explain why they live this way.

Barkingboy

Normal children don't have cameras in their face 24 hrs a day! In no way am I defending Tom midget cruise, but leave the kid alone!

tricia

Here's where the concern comes in....Suri obviously detests the media in her face. What's she going to do when she can no longer be carried?? When she can't hide her face on her parent's shoulders?
The paparazzi need to think about what they're doing to her. Longterm this really is not good. And for what? a photo of the child in the produce aisle is really that important?
As a parent, I'd forgo fame and career and move this little girl OUT of the limelight immediately. They're messing her up and you can't undo this stuff.

Tracy

(a) Does he ever let that child walk?
(b) He's certainly wasting no time slipping into the Disney World Dad stereotype.

SUNIA3

looks like she's having a lovely time too. NOT!! this is just another photo op for him. real quality time would be private time.

kayray

If Tom really wanted quality time he could take her to one of his homes and spend time swimming, reading, etc. in private with no cameras. These are all just PR moves.

Rick

Why Tom can have full access to her daughter When others scientology members are unable to contact their relatives? Scientology preaches the "disconnection doctrine" to relatives. What an awful cult! That’s no fair, Tom made his own rules. Scientology is a huge hoax

TheRodster21

I'm pretty sure Tom carries her because Suri dosen't want popparazzi around and she buries her face because shes shy all kids are like that but if your a celebrities kid you probably get it worse

Tessa

Poor kid's legs are probably atrophied by now. Soon they'll be taking her out for a drag.

isaiah

seriously, does she EVER walk?

janelle

If I had paparazzi snapping photos of my six year old everywhere she went, I would carry her, too. That must be terrifying for a young child. Not to mention there are a lot of sickos in the world who would love to grab a celebrity's kid. I think Tom is far from sane, but in this case, I can understand why he would carry her.

vilebodies

I almost hate that I know this, but actually Disneyland is the "Happiest Place on Earth," while Disney World--or the Magic Kingdom--is the "Most Magical Place on Earth." I think I have Wikipedia to thank for this factoid.

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12