Janet Jackson

Did Not Slap or Verbally Abuse Paris Jackson

8/1/2012 9:18 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0801_janet_paris-jackson
Janet Jackson did not slap or verbally abuse Paris Jackson during a confrontation at the Jackson family home in Calabasas last week.

TMZ published a story last week based on sources who told us Janet went off on Michael Jackson's daughter after the singer tried to grab Paris' cell phone. We also reported Janet called Paris a "spoiled little bitch."

Although we believed the story to be true when we published it, we have now determined it was not correct ... Janet did not slap or otherwise touch Paris, nor did she verbally abuse her.

JUstin

@URALL KHUNTZ - Shave a Monkey , and it's PALE WHITE ..hahahahahahahahaha ...

Ray-lo

The video did not show Janet slapping Paris. Janet was trying to talk to Paris and Paris was texting. Janet reached after the phone twice to get her attention. So you people who said you actually saw in the video Janet slapping Paris, YOUR CRAZY!! Your just looking for someone to Blame!. Also if this story was true or if the video actually showed Janet slapping her niece, It would of been on every media outlet including your 5 o'clock news (real news) but it's only on gossip sites. TMZ recanted their statement because they had no solid proof. DUH!

Murph

Luz

Jules and Italia:
You don't have to tell me everything you read in the media! I know how the media works, and I can see the difference between sensationalize and facts. I can read between the lines. I am a staunch Michael Jackson and Jackson family fan, and I have always defended them from the crazy stories they print about them!
I know it's not about the money, contrary to the general believe, the Jacksons don't need the money, neither does Janet. This is clearly NOT about the money (see my post #251). The reason I mentioned money, it's because all through the stories, the general conception is Michael's brothers are broke and are money hungries that are killing each other for the money in the will. And they are not! this is about answers and defending their brother's affairs. The Jackson family are a tight knit family, they have demonstrated that in their worst moments. They stick together.
_____________________________________
Luz, please don't lump me in with Italia. I do NOT share her viewpoint at all. In fact, my opinion is the same as yours.

LDB

Smacko Jacko

ChubRub

Janet is guilty of standing there, videotaping Paris with HER cell phone, certainly knowing she didn't want to be taped. After twice, trying to yank her phone away. Hey Gladys, if anyone deserves their teeth knocked out, it's Janet. What a nice shout out to child abuse, Gladys. What an ugly thing to say about a child. Michael is spinning in his grave over his siblings deplorable behavior. What if one of the kids had a medical emergency? No one was there to authorize treatment. Once those kids turn 18, that will be the end of those leaches.

Pixie

I do not know what is going on between the Jackson family and TMZ/Harvey Levin, but it is clear that Janet was slandered. The tape clearly shows that no physical abuse occurred. Moreover, if Janet had hit that little girl, LAPD would have arrested her on the spot. Shame, TMZ!

Janet should sue TMZ, despite this apology. Accusations of child abuse are serious and should not go unchallenged.

Pixie

Janet should not accept this apology. Accusations of child abuse are serious and should not go unchallenged.

ChubRub

Murph

By the way, we've got Jules on here talking about how MJ "coulda" left his siblings 1% in appreciation for them being MJ's "brothers" but MJ didn't. So, shouldn't Randy and Jermaine be talking to Janet to make sure SHE leaves them HER money?
_________________________________

Wow, now you are just making things up! I never said one thing about anyone leaving the family anything! Is your hatred of the Jackson family so blind that you can't see past it? I hate to say this, but you are just as bad as Duilama and his/her ridiculous rants.

But before you blast on here that you personally know what any motives are -- you should have something concrete to back it up. Just like Duilama can never provide any proof of his/her delusions except hearsay and media speculation. You are doing the same thing on a different level.

But if you are going to quote me then do it correctly!

Sally

Yes and I have the Brooklyn for sale too.

Sally

It is amazing how fast the stories are changing for the Jackson family. Guess the fact that the public thinks they are nothing but deadbeats trying to steal from Michael's estate must have been a reaity check! Nothing has changed, it is all for positive publicity.

tamara

Only 14, just lost her father......and Paris has to go through this mess.
LEAVE THESE KIDS ALONE YOU ADULT "JACKSON VULTURES"!!

Ray-lo

This is the truth regarding the slap/scuffle at the Jackson house. And it doesn't involve Janet or Paris. L.A sheriff Department clearly states what happened. However I'm sure the Haters will find a loop hole or say "Well Janet slapped her when the camera lost power and when no one was looking" lol LOSERS!!!

CNN Bitches!

bagladey

Janet may not hwve slapped Paris but she sure slapped Harvey. Shortly after the incident at the house someone asked Paris, via Twitter, if Janet had slapped her and Paris replied: "Nope", so I don't know why TMZ didn't stop saying that then.

who_me

How much are they suing you for?