Janet Jackson

Did Not Slap or Verbally Abuse Paris Jackson

8/1/2012 9:18 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0801_janet_paris-jackson
Janet Jackson did not slap or verbally abuse Paris Jackson during a confrontation at the Jackson family home in Calabasas last week.

TMZ published a story last week based on sources who told us Janet went off on Michael Jackson's daughter after the singer tried to grab Paris' cell phone. We also reported Janet called Paris a "spoiled little bitch."

Although we believed the story to be true when we published it, we have now determined it was not correct ... Janet did not slap or otherwise touch Paris, nor did she verbally abuse her.

Seriously?

Yes seriously

FLO

I call BS on this attempt to re-write what really happened that day & save her tarnished reputation. Just like Katherine making a miraculous recovery from her exhaustion and flying to fForida to pretend they are a united family.

Fat Mike

haha, another one of your dodgy sources stooged you again.
Was this one of your own staff, like the source on Kris Humphries girlfriend being pregnant?
Morons

AV

Like Prince said last week, my dad warn me over and over again about the Jackson family, who knew better than Michael himself, enough said.

devilgirl

So I guess Jackson money does go a long way towards better PR.

You guys either need better sources or you guys need to not accept payoffs.

Newdaysameoldstuff

From the video that I watched it was obvious that Janet and Randy were taunting Parish. Why else would Parish back away and rush into the house? I don’t care how much damage control Janet tries to do she is finished in my book. You can tell from the video that Janet was upset when talking with Jermaine. You can tell from her body language that she was furious. From now on I don’t want to listen to her music nor watched any TV shows she happens to be on. Janet should be ashamed of mistreating her brother’s kids. Their dad is dead and gone and it appears they have no one to turn to. It is my hope that after the Judge talks with the kids he will take custody from Katherine permanently. As long as she has custody of the kids they will continue to receive this type of treatment from their aunts and uncles. TMZ I think the information you reported from a private source was accurate. It is my opinion that after Janet and attorney(s) talked with the person that reported it the person recanted their statement.

cococo

TMZ's is ***** WHIPPED!

Truth

TMZ already got their headline and clicks out of it.

hmm

just because it wasnt shown in that brief vid we saw doesnt mean more did not happen in the house or other times that day

Charity Jones

This makes me lose faith in TMZ. I wonder if I'm wasting my time here?

Sidhiel

The Calabasas home belong to Katherine, and the MJ's kids. Janet, Randy, and Jermaine are barred from the Calabases home.. and frankly after the altercation. I don't blame the Calabasas home one bit for banning them. If Randy, Janet, and Jermaine want to go "Home", they are still welcome at Havenhust

cancelledaccount

TMZ, what a bunch of wusses! Of course she attacked her - there was video! Doesn't matter if she actually slapped her. AND given that others went public and said they would have kicked her ass or other approaches, it is clear that in the black community it is OK to slap and kick children. So I still have no respect for Janet and I will continue to believe her behaviour was unacceptable.

Bandonbound

You will be SUED. Think its called DEFAMATION. Oh, but we had 2 sources. Yeah, you robbed a bank and took the money back. Still liable?? I think so.

Anika

look who has their tails between their legs running now

Dobby

Nice retraction...and now that Harvey buckles to lawyers, what point is there to read this site anymore?