Lindsay Lohan

Fires Back at Pap --

Accident Was YOUR Fault!

8/1/2012 4:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0801_lindsay_lohan_tmz
Lindsay Lohan
believes a stupid paparazzo stupidly stepped in front of her car back in 2010 ... and it's his own stupid fault he got hit ... this according to legal docs obtained by TMZ.

TMZ broke the story ... a photog named Grigor Balyan sued Lindsay in January, claiming he was shooting her car as it drove away from a Hollywood nightclub -- and her assistant plowed into him under Lindsay's direction, causing him orthopedic and neurologic injuries.

But Lindsay's ready to go to war over the allegations -- filing her response in L.A. County Superior this week, claiming Balyan "carelessly put himself near a moving automobile" and caused his OWN injuries.

Lindsay insists she shouldn't have to pay him squat. A judge has yet to rule.

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

Oh, such an honest person:

"Lohan was also spotted at the Simyone Lounge -- but Lindsay tells us, "I did not drink ... period. I do not drink ... period."

<--- and what is it that she's doing in my AVI?

Phreaky

Those aren't my pants with cocaine in the pocket! The black guy was driving! They loaned me that necklace! It's a misunderstanding! It's all untrue!
Trash.

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

- I wasn't driving.
- The truck driver cut me off.
- My brakes failed.
- I haven't been out to a bar... since... in a long long time.
- I'm a homebody now.

help this young woman

One million!!!! One million!!!! One million!!!!!

help this young woman

Rouge Wearer Rouge Wearer
It’s wholly rewarding
To throw your crap back in your face

A pox you’ll not avoid
Something you call “FACTOID!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Now go snivel away in disgrace

Andyconda

how come noone ever hits her?
she is involved in drama everytime she drives..
I want a lindsay lohan clone to move next oor to her so they can wreck into each other..
bring back old Tara

who-me

These things are good: ice cream and cake, a ride on a harley, seeing monkeys in the trees, the rain on my tongue, and the sun shining on my face. These things are a drag: dust in my hair, holes in my shoes, no money in my pocket, and the sun shining on my face.

Andyconda

A real story would be
"LINDSAY LOHAN TELLS THE TRUTH" OR "LINDSAY DOES THE RIGHT THING"...
that will never happen..
because her brain is wet..and she is a compulsive liar.
Like ILG said.. cant believe her after all the lies

jc

Is the pap suing just Liho or the assistant too?

MrHarrybawls2010

Urgent message to lindsay lohan: You are ugly and untalented .You are a very "needy" person. Your father is an attention whore, like yourself, and has more issues than Sports Illustrated. Your mother is a sad excuse for a parent. In fact, your entire family are an embarrassment and should be stripped naked, hog tied and flogged with whips in a public square and then tarred and feathered and banished for teh rest of your miserable little lives to Antartica. Why tmz is obsessed with you is an unexplained mystery, but one thing is certain: your "career" is over, you are a complete joke and I hope you are struck by lightning or a meteor a.s.a.p.
regards,
A Concerned Parent

help this young woman

Milton Bradley, the once well-known purveyor of family-style board games and children's toys has stormed back into the market after suffering a 10-year run of bad luck. "No one was buying anything" said a MB representative.

"Every toy and game was the same. Nobody was doing anything fresh and exiting, then we struck gold. Or diamonds. Or something. Who cares? We're rich again!! LOL!!!"

The resurrecting product? Lindsay Potato Head. Much like the "Mr. Potato Head" of the 1960...'s, this gem features interchangeable accoutrements like a selection of giant lips, various facial implants, gravity-fighting titties and a multitude of scarecrow wigs. The Deluxe Celebrity model features adjustable odors, and the Premium Collector's Edition can be programmed to rasp, cough, and audibly gasp.

An optional upgraded digital “voice” module can be added to any model, and can be programmed to say “I’m a celebrity”, "Move that cone!“, and “Did you just mash me?“, or it can bet set to rapid-quack. The company tried relentlessly to engineer a "smoker's kit" option, but were shut down by every Fire Marshall from coast to coast.

These magnificent company-saving creations are at least as much fun as the ubiquitous “Pet Rocks” of the 70’s, and can be used as understudies “on set” in the event that an actor becomes “unresponsive”. At less than one million dollars - a bargain for all - even the little people.

Darnell, student of Rim Cat

I smell another out of court settlement right before the court date........either that or its my litter box that stinkin'. Either way, they are both full of crap.

James25

I'm on Lindsay's side on this one. If you get in front of a moving car and get your foot run over, it's your own damn fault.

Who Knew

Can't stand her but she's right in this case.

South Beach

If I'm thinking of the right video clip, she's right (holy cow, did I just SAY that?)..That pap absolutely put himself in it...Think it might have been his foot..