Lindsay Lohan

Fires Back at Pap --

Accident Was YOUR Fault!

8/1/2012 4:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0801_lindsay_lohan_tmz
Lindsay Lohan
believes a stupid paparazzo stupidly stepped in front of her car back in 2010 ... and it's his own stupid fault he got hit ... this according to legal docs obtained by TMZ.

TMZ broke the story ... a photog named Grigor Balyan sued Lindsay in January, claiming he was shooting her car as it drove away from a Hollywood nightclub -- and her assistant plowed into him under Lindsay's direction, causing him orthopedic and neurologic injuries.

But Lindsay's ready to go to war over the allegations -- filing her response in L.A. County Superior this week, claiming Balyan "carelessly put himself near a moving automobile" and caused his OWN injuries.

Lindsay insists she shouldn't have to pay him squat. A judge has yet to rule.

Andyconda

that pic above looks like a Micky Rourke Bobble Head..
he should sue for the likeness 1 million bucks

Paul

I believe her. This guy is just looking for a free payday just like every other degenerate that lives in Los Angeles.

hugh

If a Lohan denies, it must be a lie.

Darnell, student of Rim Cat

That is an old picture of this trick. She's had the ugly going on for quite some time now, huh?

Mumra the Ever Living

Man, you can just feel the love for Lindsay Lohan on this thread.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

WHEN is a judge ruling? And more importantly, WHAT judge? Please, please, please tell me its Revel . . .

Luv

Another day, another Lindsay story. She has sooo managed to keep her name in the news. I do believe in karma, wonder how her's is going to go down after this lifetime? Nothing is free, you know, Lindsay, or perhaps you don't know that...at least not yet.

Andyconda

Holley is right now dealing with Paying customers...she is jenny lopezs lawyer

Reed

Whether she's right or wrong, at this point, who cares what happens because she's a bad driver and lies a lot so a big who cares what happens to her. Paps should have sense enough to know to look out for her car because your life will be a risk.

Loser

That is one seriously ugly broad...

Yup

OF COURSE it's his fault. Nothing is ever her fault with this stupid bitch; it's ALWAYS someone else's fault.

*It's the Porsche's fault I couldn't stop in time
*It's my assistant's fault I stole that bracelet
*It's the volcano's fault I didn't make it to my court appointment on time
*It's the fault of the person whos pants I borrowed there was coke in the pocket
*It's the fault of someone who spilled a drink on me that my booze anklet went off
AD NAUSEUM

Lee

She has NO credibility at all. Too many lies.
The paps do need to be under better control however.

Areader

How is it that this clown Grigor Balyan along with the other paparazzo there that evening or early morning. .....Think that it's OK and safe hang themselves over the hood of an automobile when the driver is pulling away and take pictures blinding the driver with their flash.

I hope the judge rules in Lindsay's favor!

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

AGENT STUPID
You hope that a criminal judge will rule on a civil lawsuit..........LMAO

They do in Burbank Mr. Know It All. The judge who I sat for on a jury for a civil case last summer was the same judge who ruled in the Selena Gomez case tmz covered about her stalker continuing to make death threats against her. So YEA!

BTW question: Please tell me how YOU knew where the body of Monica Beresford-Redmond was and how YOU were 'active' actually in telling her sister where the body might be found because they were having difficulty finding her??

Grandma Cracker

Looks like Lindsay is as bald as her father. Yikes!