Macaulay Culkin

I'M NO HEROIN ADDICT

8/1/2012 12:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0801_mccauley_culkin_01
Macaulay Culkin insists he's NOT addicted to heroin -- despite reports claiming he's a chronic dopehead with 6 months to live.

A rep for Macaulay tells TMZ, the reports claiming Culkin is addicted to heroin and assorted hallucinogenics is "not only categorically without merit, but it is also impossibly and ridiculously fictitious."

The rep adds, "We beseech the responsible media to consider the source and its reputation and to please not perpetuate this destructive and insulting story by pursuing it any further."

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

TipseyMcStagger

I know for a fact he smokes it.

anazita

How could Mila Kunis date this guy for 8 long years?

WEIRD.

MissKnowItAll

Bad media is better then no media at all!!

MissKnowItAll

Bad media is better than no media at all!!

Lena

He is definitely on junk and he is definitely a goner. by Christmas he will be gone.

Moni

Dear Rep. if you really want to help you should be taking him to rehabilitation instead of covering his lies. You are killing him by helping him with his addiction. He is in desperate need of help, he needs rehabilitation and put him in a room away from all the trash people around and get clean and get back his life!!!

Moni

Biby

I just hope he will get through this and be ok.

Yolanda noguera

El no es adicto a droga y mucho menos de ESA q. Ablan yo se porq. Lo digo,tan bello, love ,!( mi niño )))

KL

being in recovery myself I'm going to point out a few things....greasy hair (water feels terrible when you're on H), long sleeves all the time, losing weight and also gaining it are good indicators because just a few scant pounds make a huge difference when you're mostly skeleton & drugs. A big break up to start off the spiral.
He needs help from normal people; not celebrities and not a rehab that will treat him like something special. If he really didn't want his fans thinking he was on drugs than he would release the results of a drug test. I would gladly do that now a days. It would be awesome to shove it in people's faces but 8 years ago I would have shouted about my 'personal rights'... I'm not a huge fan but I would hate to see anyone else end up like River Phoenix or Heath Ledger (RIP). I hope he cleans up and does more adult movies in the future.

Thinh

if you have free time, i hope you can watch "Home Alone" againt. Listen to the dialogue between you and the women in the park. I think it's good for you!
a person like your film! I'm in VN!^^
I hope you can read this comment! Wish your health!^^

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9