Bret Michaels

Trump Asked Me to Do

'Celeb Apprentice All-Stars'

8/2/2012 2:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0802_bret_michaels_donald_trump_article

Bret Michaels says he's considering a return to the world of reality TV ... because Donald Trump has asked him to compete on the upcoming, "Celebrity Apprentice All-Stars."

Bret's rep says the rocker is considering the gig, but has yet to officially commit.

As for rumors Bret will once again hunt for skeezers on another "Rock of Love" VH1 reality show now that he broke up with his fiancee ... Michaels' rep insists it's just not true.

"Anyone who knows Bret's family and knows him as a father and a friend would truly understand that he is hurting over the separation and the last thing he is thinking about is doing a dating show."

The New Improved Sock Puppet

That wig he wears is beyond ridiculous

bunny

Maybe in a couple months he'll be ready.

Really

Both Bret and Donald are 'publicity whores' so what else is new! Bret I'm glad you're healthy but really if you f..cked your relationship then I don't care! And Donald Trump I'm so glad you're doing well.....NOT! How many times had this man came back from bankruptcy and yet everyone loves him! Not me!

LindaJay

Not anxious to see this guy anytime soon.

3Storms

I wish his bald ass would lose the wig because no one's fooled by it

FukUall6787

Donald Trump = HYPOCRITE!

Zarley

Trump where does all the past apprentices end up.We never hear from them..Its all about Trump.Oh the island of misfit apprentices..lol

Thomas

They need to do Rock of love all star bring back Frenchy,,Heather ,rodeo and Lacey!!!!

Shelly

Love love Bret Michaels I always loved his music but deep not have the greatest impression of him. That all changed when I watched him on the Apprentice I actually seen who Bret Michaels really is besides the babe magnet. I would love to see him on there again.

Rafaelle Zuccaro

They should re-name the show to the Biggest Loosers Show- Staring Trump and the Loosers!

LadyN

She broke up with him after all these years? They have been on again off again since they started dating so she will probably be back. I don't think he ever wanted to get married anyway. He needed a nice ending for his TV show.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3