Katy Perry with John Mayer

Is He Hittin' That Now???

8/2/2012 6:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

080212_perry_mayer_launch_v2
John Mayer and Katy Perry were seen leaving the Chateau Marmont hotel in West Hollywood together last night ... damn you John Mayer.

It's unclear if the two were just hangin' out ... having dinner ... or doing something more salacious, but the sighting immediately ignited rumors that the two are some kind of an item.

It wouldn't be too shocking ... Mayer has been linked to all sorts of hot chicks ... from Jennifer Aniston, to Jennifer Love Hewitt, Jessica Simpson, Taylor Swift, Minka Kelly and more.

You bastard.

gamepro

prob just friends or thinking about doing a song together but 99% rumors arent true

Kat

this is OLD News

brad

If John Mayer expects to date Katy Perry for long he better watch the video for her latest #1 hit called "Wide Awake". He needs to see how Katy punches "Prince Charming" in that video. After Russell Brand, I think Katy has wised up a little about relationships. She's had enough of "Bad Love" like that one Eric Clapton song goes. I'm sure John Mayer knows that song since I hear that Eric has been a big influence on his own music. I personally think that Katy is the "queen of Pop" these days and she ought to be treated like a queen.

Dramazone

Yep, he hit that

Anon

Katy Perry has become such a disappointment. I like Russell Brand fine and compared to John Mayer, Russell Brand is practically JFK Jr.

TheRodster21

Johns power to use his guitar to have women do him is amazing

Italia

Everybody knows that John Mayer is the douche bag of the Hollywood dating world. We don't even need to know what happened because John Mayer will do a paid interview and tell the whole world every detail.

BB not bb

I think he was leading her off into the unkown and she was trying to hide from shame. He had her under his spell. He was carting her off like a sack of potatoes. This after she dumped such a gentleman in her husband.

I don't see what women see in this guy at all. I don't see looks, style, pesonality, talent, morals, or anything. He seems like a dud, yet he gets all the leading ladies on their downward spirals. He reminds me of a catfish, feeding off the bottom of the pond and gobbling up the pieces of their broken lives.

He will have his little affair with her, make a fool of her, break her heart, and then move along. That is his modus operundi. I bet this will still hurt Russell even though he has other company now. I think he really was sincere towards Katie and she just dismissed him like he was a knave.

I wonder what his game is. I wonder if he goes after airhead women and makes them feel like they are intellecually stimulating and deep, when they know that they aren't. He must make them feel special and important in some hipster way, and then he just hispters them out of his life.

I think that Russell is deep without being pretentious about it. His thoughts come out in subtle ways, making him more interesting the more you get to know him.

Machelle

I'm suprised
John would
be interested in
her. Ever since I
saw Katy call out her "wish she
had him in high school" classmate, I have
no respect for her. She thinks she's too hot.

some guy

I recommend the body condom for Katy. Double wrapped.

Joao

I thought or rather hoping John Mayer was dead

john

Katy is the equivalent female douche.....perfect couple

Jetta

she must like the bad guy users

Lynn

Katy Run and do not look back he is a ******* and he shown it with every woman he been with he dose not even know the word respect or love.

dusty

they both think they are holier than god so i am sure its a match made in heaven.