Courtney Stodden

Teen Bride Checks Into VH1's 'Couples Therapy'

8/3/2012 3:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0802_courtney-stodden_doug_getty
Here's a shocker ... 17-year-old Courtney Stodden believes there are MAJOR PROBLEMS with her marriage to 52-year-old "Lost" actor Doug Hutchison ... and now she hopes they can be solved on a VH1 reality show.

TMZ has learned ... Stodden -- who married Hutchison when she was 16 -- has signed on to the upcoming season of VH1's "Couples Therapy."

Sources connected to production tell us ... the couple has acknowledged there are "obvious problems in their relationship because of their age difference and the notoriety they've gotten because of their relationship."

Courtney and Doug -- along with 4 other couples -- will receive "intense counseling" throughout the course of the show ... which began taping a few days ago.

Katz

Wait, wait, wait, Oh yea who cares.

clippergirl84

How may other people see an "Anna Nicole Smith" type of existence in this girl's future. Famous only for her mature look and marrying someone a lot older then her. She looks so rough already, and seems to have no one in her life that is interested in anything other using her for their own personal gain.

It Be Me..

Please Just Make them Go away....

Mel

Thanks for the warning. I will make sure not to watch!

hoosier

Her 15 min of fame was over. Now they need another.

LDB

When somebody does a reality show it means they're broke.

paulywould

Is this 'Rehab' show aired yet??

Jay W.

mmmmmm ... she is a fun little tight kinky wh.re ! I really like this girl !

Her parents are idiots for granting permission for her to marry when she was 16... but whatever.
She'll eventually leave cause of the age gap... but I'm happy for Doug. Good for you man!

DeeRae

Seriously!!! WTF is wrong with her mouth!?!?!? Their 15 minutes were up months ago. They need to drop back into the hold they came out of. Note to self ~ NO ONE CARES!!!!

tlcmk

Anything to get on TV.

Mary

Can you spell....D I V O R C E? Gee, I just did.

Franny Marian

Please don't tell me that the woman pictured above is 17. That is pure BS. She looks like she has been rode hard and put up wet. I have a daughter 37 that looks better than her. She is not 17 why are they lying to make ratings I suppose. I got married when I was 17 and my pictures show a much more innocent face. She looks like a street walker and probably is. They probably told her to play 17 for the ratings. What nonsense and who watches this stuff? I have never heard of it.

Pando

In related news, the couple acknowledged that the issues arose when everybody forgot all about them and went on with their lives.

LuvMyEggyFarts

She looks like one of those "Rock of Love" whores. Yuck.

Pando

Wow...that girl looks so trashy!

Sincerely,