Cuba Gooding Jr.

RIPS Bartender in Fight Clip

'She's Racist!'

8/3/2012 3:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

080212_cuba_gooding_jr_launch
Cuba Gooding Jr.
called a female bartender a "RACIST" for kicking him out of a New Orleans drinking establishment this week -- and the heated exchange was all caught on tape.

TMZ broke the story ... cops issued an arrest warrant for Cuba following the incident at The Old Absinthe House on Bourbon Street early Tuesday morning -- when the bartender said Cuba shoved her for telling him to leave the pub.

According to the bartender, Cuba was intoxicated and had gotten angry at other bar patrons for taking pictures of him ... at which point, she told Cuba to get lost. That's when she says Cuba roughed her up.

The video cuts in right after Cuba leaves the bar, and the brunette follows him into the street, telling someone to "call the cops right now."

Cuba tells onlookers, "She's racist. She's racist. She doesn't like me." Moments later, another bystander yells, "He took a woman and he shoved her!"

But Cuba probably won't be prosecuted -- as we reported, management at The Old Absinthe House just announced the bartender won't be pressing charges.

Bella

Wow Cuba....dude really? Is your vocabulary that limited that you have to take advantage of the color of your skin. Using the race card to argue with a chick really shows your lack of intelligence. And what the H3LL makes you think its okay to lay your hands on a female like that ! Your parents dropped the ball on that one. In the past I thought you were cute and interesting unfortunately now I think you are unimportant and dull and I have no interest to follow any of your work. Get educated and learn to argue....when your **** faced. On to the bartender...yea I'm sure she was pissed at being shoved but once the unruly patron is out of the establishment her job is done, not a bright move to follow him outside...okay I'll get off my soap box now.

Tigers Wood

That's how we blacks do it, we make white women feel sorry or racist so they will feel guilty and sleep with us.

Revelations

This actor just wants publicity because he's washed up.

bpalopinto

After the flood, the skum-bags came.

Dennis

Whatever happened to the good old days when you could dislike someone based on them being an a$$hole and not having to pin it on the color of their skin?? I think even a blind person could "see" that Cuba is a d!ck.

Vickie

The more I read some of these posts the more PO'd I get! Stop acting like decisions are not based on race! If you take an honest look, most of them are. White celebs can do whatever they want and people think it's funny or they get a pack of groupies because of it! They get so many passes that it's ridiculous! Of course I am not on the side of anyone who puts their hands on someone else out of anger no matter who they are or what race they are. When we start punishing crimes based on the actual crime that is committed and not the person or the race of the person who committed it, then we can call it justice. Until then, we're just lying to ourselves and everybody else.

Vickie

marsha

Where I live, if a bartender serves a visably intaxicated individual and that same individual leaves the bar and hurts himself or another person, the bar can be sued. It is not legal to serve a person who is too intoxicated to drive or conduct himself.

RD

There is no way race relationships will ever get better because every time a black doesn't get their way, they cry racism. Besides, if racism did go away, then the blacks wouldn't have anything to blame and would actually have to be responsible for their actions. NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN!!

Ann

Wait!! Let me get this straight....he shoved her and SHE is racist? Interesting. Sounds like he is the one with the problem. The race card is so old, get over it. I am Italian, if he would have shoved me, he would have went down, I don't care what color he is.

GADJITMAN

LMAO EVEN THE TMZ PEOPLE WANT TO KNOW IF WE HATE SOMETHING ??? ON THE SIDE OF OUR COMMENTS IT SAYS LIKE OR HATE --- TO VOTE FOR YOUR COMMENTS ? HOW ABOUT AGREE OR DISAGREE ???? LOL

Moyra

Just because he is a celebrity he acts like he can do what ever he wants. He would be wrong. Race has nothing to do with his being tossed out of the bar. His own behavior is to blame for that along with his own stupidity.

Floorme

As an ex bouncer, if someone laid a hand on any employee, that peson would be taken down fast and aggressively. Also: Playing the race card is so 1980's and you aint OJ!

Floorme

Really Cuba- You put your hands on a woman and then play the RACE CARD?
Cuba tells onlookers, "She's racist. She's racist. She doesn't like me." It's not the color of your skin SIR: If she hates:: She hates DRUNKS acting like A$$HOLES: You owe her an apology!

FletchGuy

Id like to of seen but the video never plays. loads the player but no video. This site is the most porrly maintained site out there. they need a new web master or team quick.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments