« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Floyd Mayweather

Jail Didn't Ruin My Bod

... I'M RIPPED!!!

8/3/2012 10:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

Floyd Mayweather posts a photo to Facebook after being released from jail.
Floyd Mayweather did not emerge from jail as a puny, shriveled up shell of an athlete ... as he so grimly predicted during his stint in the pokey -- in fact, the guy is pretty damn jacked.

Moments after he was sprung from the big house this morning, Mayweather posted a photo of his chiseled physique on his Facebook page.

Kinda shocking ... considering he begged the judge to release him from jail early because his stint behind bars was ruining his boxing career. In fact, Floyd complained his lack of exercise coupled with an "inappropriate diet" was taking a serious toll on his body.

Mayweather even griped that he was experiencing a noticeable "lack of muscle tone."

Yeah ... we should ALL look this pathetic and weak.

0611_six_packs_washboard_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Nobody.Puts.Bieber.In.A.Corner

He's always going to be a bitch until he fights Pacman. Honestly, I think he's afraid to lose.

Keyser Söze

So, in other words, Floyd's a freaking liar.

Surprise, surprise. Next thing you know, he'll tell us that he never touch his ex...

Rebecca

What a Puzzy!!! punk azz b*tch....

Dennis Johnson

And he is still a little BITCH!

John Basedow

Is it just me or does this look badly photoshopped?

LDB

Its always the rich trying to get special treatment

ashley

He needs to visit his barber, nappy hair. Plus he doesn't look all that good either. He's a puss

parlayer

"Didn't wreck my physique, just my "well you know" that soap was slippery."

Joao

Big friggen cry baby... He'll be back for beating the crap out of another or the same woman in a couple months [or weeks]. Those judges don't get it there's another judge that they'll answer to and this one doesn't cut deals with the evil and corrupt.

monique

jail may not have ruined your body but crying like a little BYATCH ruined your street cred

My2Cents

Gaybladeweather. Where is your better half 50?

frank

I bet it Ruined your a$$ hole still a D-bag

RoadRig

Look puny and weak from here....

guy

he beat his wife and you guys talk about his body. but when chris browns says yall are gay you call him a woman beater and a homophob. you guys are ridiculous

Joe

I guess there isn't much to do in jail... Just work out and get plowed where the sun don't shine. I hope he had fun with the dumbbells... And having guys put their hands on his shoulders. Hope it was fun woman beater.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments