Kasey Kahl

RELEASED from Jail

I Never Huffed Paint!!!

8/3/2012 2:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

080312_kasey_kahl_launch
"Bachelorette" star Kasey Kahl has just been released from jail -- telling TMZ, he was NOT under the influence of paint thinners during a bar fight back in January ... and he never laid his hand on a woman.

TMZ broke the story ... 29-year-old Kahl was jailed this morning in Orange County, CA after prosecutors filed several felony charges against the reality star. It all stems from a nightclub brawl that took place on January 15th, in which Kahl allegedly beat up a man and his GF while drunk and high on drugs.

But on his way out of the slammer moments ago, Kahl denied all the allegations -- telling TMZ, he's never huffed paint in his life ... "I've never even smoked marijuana."

Kahl says cops never took a blood test or alcohol test or anything to prove he was under the influence -- so the allegations are BS.

As for allegations he beat up two people that night ... Kahl insists he was punched first and only got physical to defend himself.

Kahl says he's due back in court next month.

LDB

She hit him with her purse

myopinion

There you go again TMZ....Reporting the facts...lol

PPC

Yeah, he can't carry a note either or "I never got a dumb tattoo on my wrist" or " Ali really wanted to pick me because of my charms" or "I am a cool dude who is famous like Brad Pitt" or.....Doesn't matter what he did, he is a nerd and should go back to the woods and play with some sheep.

ANS84

Geez...slow day much?

JM in San Diego CA

Let's see if I care. Oops! No!

nof

Wotta thing to hafta deny - huffing paint.

One of the greatest TMZ captions and stories yet.

"Man denies being Huffer."

Mhmmmmm Das Right!

video of him and glue.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydsZN-o2I7M&feature=youtu.be

Ashley

Yet Another white male who feels he can drink and act like an animal beating up woman and pumping his fist
I hope some one beat his a s s like he did those people.
What an a s s-h o l e

TheEric

he might want to stick with the paint thinner...it might explain his choice to use his real voice tv and to have sex with vienna

Quinn

There are no blood tests for huffing.

Quinn

OK just watched the video and not only is this huffing guy a gianormous douche, so is your cameraman. Who skips a court date? Idiots.

Carl

I'm not sure he could fight his way out of a wet paper bag............. Personally I think he's a puss..... I'd love to celebrity box his punk ass

Snowman with a Turnip Nose

"...he never laid his hand on a woman."

I believe him!

christi in oregon

Kasey is a douche bag.....i knew he was a looser the first time he opened his mouth. why give him anymore attention.....hes nobody.

SteepSlider

I heard on a podcast about a drug that sounds like the one mentioned in this story.. the podcast guys (very hetero fighter dudes) were saying this drug is a favorite on of cruzing gays in some county in California.

Has anyone else heard of this?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2